Topic: Why do they always give up so easily?
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Why do they always give up so easily?  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Aug 2013 02:14 PM       Subject: Why do they always give up so easily?
I honestly don't get it. I try so hard to listen to others and just get to know them as a friend and they just give up so fast. I don't get it anymore why I don't deserve more then what I am getting. I am not perfect I'm far from it but I'm definitely a fantastic girlfriend and I'd do anything anyone. I go the extra mile for whomever I am with or trying to be with. And I get nothing in return. They give up so easily on me. I don't get why they don't ever try to fight for me. I'm not even asking for a whole lot. I'm asking for something to just be there as a friend/boyfriend, supports me, loyal, cares, listens, tries to give advice. I'm not asking for Mr. Perfect. I'm asking for Mr. Right... I don't understand. I know I don't need a man to make me feel happy but I'm sick of people giving up. And it doesn't just happen in love relationships. It happens with family members and friendships to. They give up... without really fully getting to know me. Maybe I have to high standards and I push people away but I really don't know how to stop it... I get so scared. But I don't want people hating me because I get upset when I feel someone hates me. I don't know what to do anymore. I hate being ignored feeling like I did something wrong. I hate when people don't tell me how they're truly feeling. I'm 20 years old not 5 be upfront. Yes, the truth might hurt but it's a lot better then lies. I don't even know anymore! I haven''t truly been happy for a long amount of time. I am sick of waking up angry... every single day I'm upset about something.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2013 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Why do they always give up so easily?
I love this. Wanna know why? You took the words I felt and just put it all out there. I don't believe that you're asking "too much" out of people at all, I feel the same way...it's like...I would like for people to acknowledge things...you know? But look at it this way, it doesn't reflect on you, it's actually them...maybe the other people that you're around don't feel that it's "not a big deal" to acknowledge anything at all. But you shouldn't be angry or upset. You're a good and lovely person. <3 You can't help if someone else is like that... Lollll maybe you're just too nice! Maybe maybe maybe...
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2013 12:48 PM         Subject: RE: Why do they always give up so easily?
Ha, thanks. I am too nice. Sigh I don't know. I really can't even respond because I have no idea what to say. I'm so tired from explaining myself to everyone. I am so exhausted I can't even think straight.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
margorp

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2013 11:35 PM         Subject: RE: Why do they always give up so easily?
My advice is stop spoiling people. They haven't earned it
we'll get through this...
http://www.blubrry.com/operationadult
http://www.livejournal.com/users/kjsisco
www.blubrry.com/operationadult
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2013 02:49 AM         Subject: RE: Why do they always give up so easily?
I know I'm super late on this, buuuut, this is pretty natural thing to feel, so don't feel weird or anything like that. You have to find somewhat of a balance with people. A "happy medium," I guess you could say. Like margorp said, don't spoil people, and the easiest time to do that is in a new relationship when you're trying to prove yourself to someone. Don't push people away because you expect them to hurt you, but at the same time, protect your own heart. If you're with someone who is willing to hurt you, they're not even worth giving everything to anyway. Don't break your own back trying to help someone else out, or gain his/her approval (which is something I'm horrible about, myself) if they're not willing to do the same for you.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1