Topic: Hogwarts House Poll.
Forum Index : Bzoink : Polls : Hogwarts House Poll.  
zombiebandido

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2011 10:55 PM       Subject: Hogwarts House Poll.
Hogwarts
Created by zombiebandido and has 7 votes on Bzoink
Which house?

You've been totally Bzoink*d!
View Poll Results | Search Polls | Create a Poll

I would muchly appreciate votes. I'm exceedingly curious to see some statistics on this... and though this is only one place I'm getting them from, it should give a little insight.

Right now, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are the only ones with votes, which is really shocking to me. Most places I frequent, Slytherin is by far the more popular house, with Ravenclaw roughly a second, Gryffindor third, and Hufflepuff fairly rare. (GO HUFFLIEPLUFFS~ I'd like to see quite a few of you!)
Our history is nothing more than what the losers settle for!
sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2011 12:04 AM         Subject: RE: Hogwarts House Poll.
Psh, I've always been a Hufflepuff..
But all my friends say they're Slytherins...
(Which I don't get because none of them are rich OR racist.. that I am aware of, anyways. O.o)
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
zombiebandido

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2011 08:49 PM         Subject: RE: Hogwarts House Poll.
Hurray, Hufflepuff! Thank you!

Well, as I understand it, Slytherin is firstly about Ambition and secondly about being a Pureblood (as Snape and Voldie got accepted even though they were half-bloods, because they fit with the other traits of the house--ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness, etc. ), and the reason it had been associated with discrimination & whatever (Voldemort aside, of course) is simply because the combination of traits the house values can lead to some naughty things, and not (always) in the fun way. Both Snape and Voldemort weren't anywhere NEAR rich, either. In fact they were portrayed as REALLY poor. BUT I will say that from my perspective, a lot of people who say they're in Slytherin seem to say it more because they're attracted to the darkness the house portrays rather than that they actually fit in with the qualities of it. I don't know; forgive my ramblin's.

It would be cool to have a friend that was secretly rich though, lol. Not to take advantage of their money, but to terrorize their household. Like, slide around across large expanses of tiled/hardwood floors in socks, play hide & go seek, slide down the banisters, walk around in a robe & one of those tobacco pipe's that blow's bubbles, pretending to be super fancy, do that one thing from the Beauty and the Beast scene in the library on the sliding ladders...
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2011 07:56 PM         Subject: RE: Hogwarts House Poll.
Gryffindor.

I've taken many only tests, not that they'll ever be as accurate as the Sorting Hat, but they've always told me Gryffindor. Even as I was reading the series, I felt like I belonged best in the Gryffindor common room.
I've got some bravery and nerve to my name, so, that kind of solidified it for me.

^ I completely agree with you about the Slytherin thing. I couldn't have said it better myself. (:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:50 AM         Subject: RE: Hogwarts House Poll.
Hahaha, I agree, strolling around Hugh Hefner style would be a dream come true.. (And I would constantly be shoving Dollar bills into peoples' shirt pockets and saying things like "Go and wax my iPod, there's a good lad. *pats their cheek indolently*"

hm, haha. I didn't even think about how unwealthy Voldemort was, he was an Orphan. Hard to get more impecunious than that. . .
I'm horrible with competition, I'd fail in Slytherin and Gryffindor for that reason, and several others.
As for Ravenclaw, I'm an idiot, so, no worky either.
Anyhow.
Your polls are interesting, thank you for making them.
Nice to see some that aren't about virginity or lack of it.
xD
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
zombiebandido

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2011 04:27 AM         Subject: RE: Hogwarts House Poll.
@allwrongx: Most quizzes I take say Ravenclaw, but I've had Hufflepuff pop up a bit. Even Gryffindor one or two times, but I know myself well enough to know that certainly doesn't fit me XD I'm not brave or chivalrous or bold or any such thing. My friends think I'd be in Ravenclaw, and I think out of general traits it's the most I have in common with (as I'm not especially ambitious, nor hardworking. I'm INCREDIBLY lazy & one of the biggest procrastinators EVER), but I feel most drawn to Ravenclaw. Sometimes I wish I had the sorting hat to see what it would have to say on the matter (as I feel arrogant for saying I'd be in Ravenclaw, and don't feel that I'm especially intelligent). Like you said, nothing can really be as accurate as that. Damn reality for not being the Harry Potter universe. (Though knowing my luck I'd likely end up a muggle or a squib xD)
And thank you. That makes me happy =)

@sirloinofbeef: HELL YES. I wish I would have thought of that bit... that's amazingly awesome. I wish I had a friend that was secretly rich now xD
Impecunious. I've never heard that word before. It's fun to say. YAY FOR THE GROWTH OF VOCABULARY!
Aw, you're welcome xD I've never been thanked for making polls before =) I mostly ask questions I'd like to see the statistics on, haha. & Virginity/lack thereof/The Romance of Strangers isn't something that's especially interesting to me xD
Forum Index : Bzoink : Polls

Page: 1