Topic: Hey
Forum Index : Bzoink Community : Newbies : Hey  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:03 PM       Subject: Hey
I'm not really new, but I've just recently started posting in the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm Joybucket; I'm creative and artistic, I love making and taking surveys, I live in a small town, I have a hard life and that's why I go online to escape so much, I have big dreams, I love bright colors, I love writing and art and photography, I like to sing and dance, I love fashion and make-up, I'm lonely and broken inside, but my nickname is Joybucket because of my joy :) I'm not rich, but I wish I were lol--if I were, I would shop and travel all over the place! I'm currently disabled (suffering from a chronic pain disease which makes me unable to work) so that is why I have so much time on my hands. It's not what I want, but I'm learning how to cope with it. I have big dreams for my future and I'm not giving up hope--it's hope of a better life that keeps me going. I'm 29, although I look and act young, I guess. lol

If there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask! I'd love to get to know you all :)
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:16 PM         Subject: RE: Hey
Hi Joybucket, nice to get to know you a little more! I realized we weren't yet friends on here so I just added you :D
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2018 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Hey
Hi Joybucket! I've seen you around but I don't think I've officially said hello. I'm Danielle, and it's nice to have you here. I hope you've enjoyed it so far and continue to enjoy the forums!
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2018 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Hey
Welcome, Joybucket!
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: Hey
Welcome! :)
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: Hey
Thank you! :) I like this site a lot!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2018 11:40 PM         Subject: RE: Hey
Hellllloooo :) Welcome to the bzoink family <3

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : Bzoink Community : Newbies

Page: 1