Topic: I need some advise or consoling.
Forum Index : Bzoink Community : Journals : I need some advise or consoling.  
eekkk-its-emmi

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2009 01:25 PM       Subject: I need some advise or consoling.
I have no idea what I am to do anymore. I think I may have lost the love of my life. For a while now things have been going downhill. I think it's kind of a guy thing that when they see that things aren't going so well and they are upset they tend to withdraw themselves somewhat. But in my head I was feeling like he didn't care as much anymore and as time went on that feeling became stronger and I felt him slipping further away. Knowing this just made me so scared that I was going to lose him and that feeling has gotten the best of me and I haven't been myself and I panic so easily over anything. I felt like maybe I was doing something wrong that was pushing him away. I just couldn't help to think that if I was him would I want to be with me? It made so much sense to me that he would not want to be around me.

One day he said he didn't have to work this one Saturday and asked if I would like to hang out with him and I said yeah. That day was also the day of my grand parents Easter diner so that would mean we'd only get to spend a couple hours with each other and he said he would probably just drop me off there b/c he's not a big fan of food (don't get me wrong, he's not anorexic, he just has little interest in food but he does eat enough to be healthy) and he doesn't think my family likes him. It made so much sense to me that hanging out that day would sound unappealing. A few days later he heard that he might have to work so he told me he wasn't sure if he would have to or not. The next day his boss told him he had to work that day.

When he went to work that day his boss said that they didn't need him and he later told me then it was too late for him to get a hold of me so he asked some of his other friends to go to the mall with him. Someone told me that they heard about him going to the mall with them. It would make sense to me that he would hang out with them and not tell me about it b/c I hate them b/c they treat me like shit and harass me all the time for no reason but they're nice to him and they want to hang out with him again since we broke up like a month ago (when we broke up we made plans on getting back together but they've recently been shot to shit). I try to not let it show that it hurt me to know he hangs out and talks with them even though I know it's stupid b/c he has no reason to hate any one of them b/c they never did anything to him.

I could not find any reason why he wouldn't lie to me about where he was so he didn't have to hear my shit b/c I felt like I was just a burden to him. Still it upset me to feel like that all was a total lie. Because I jump to these conclusions before I asked him about it, I lost him b/c who would want to be with someone like that.

I know I'm only 16 but I know he is my one true love and I hate myself for failing at the one thing that I wanted the most in life. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish I could just die b/c I don't think I deserve to live. I don't know at all if I will ever find any hope for anything anymore....
"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."

My philosophy:
You're life means nothing if you do anything less than what you want.
But first you do need need to realize the difference between good and bad,
then live it.

friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2009 01:56 PM         Subject: RE: I need some advise or consoling.
I'm really sorry to hear about all that. I understand fully why you would be upset that he lied to you, relationships should be open and honest. I'm not sure if this is what you want to hear but if his friends treat you badly and he continued to hang out with them then maybe he's not exactly the guy for you. Boys at that age can be confusing and I really don't think they're mature enough for a serious relationship (if he is the same age as you). That's why I don't think you should be blaming yourself for what happen, if he continues to hang out with people who are really rude to you then he isn't worth it. You deserve someone who is going to be honest with you and treat you with respect. It seems to me like the whole thing isn't your fault, its his own immaturity causing the problems. I do believe it is possible to find your one true love at 16 or any other age for that matter but I think you need to let this guy (if you truly believe he is your one and only) mature a bit more. And may I ask, how long have you known/been dating this guy for?
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

eekkk-its-emmi

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2009 02:01 PM         Subject: RE: I need some advise or consoling.
Well yeah he is a bit older than me and we've been together for technically a year
"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."

My philosophy:
You're life means nothing if you do anything less than what you want.
But first you do need need to realize the difference between good and bad,
then live it.

tifferz89

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2009 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: I need some advise or consoling.
That really sucks. I hope things work out with you both.

♥ Tifferz!
♥ Lets have a heart of diamonds, tough but so beautiful! ♥

www.myspace.com/sexiestonebythenameoftiff

Go check it out & add me. =)

♥ Tifferz!
karla-babyy

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2009 05:54 PM         Subject: RE: I need some advise or consoling.
Mmkay, welllll, I dont think there is ever really a good reason to "die". So, I'd definitely get that option out of my mind. Maybe, you should just tell him how you feel. Dont go on and on in a way that will piss him off, or make him think anything bad about you. Just let him know that you love him, and miss him, and you think maybe, you guys should give it another go. Sure, there's always the possibility that hemight not want to get back with you, but what if he does? :] That would be great for the both of you. And even if it doesn't work out, you'll get that closure you most likely need, and you'll move on a little faster and with less pain. In the end, he will always be your first true love, no matter what. But, if it doesn't work out, that's all he'll ever be. And if he loves you back, he'll agree. There's no such thing as, "Don't love anymore". He either still loves you, or never did. So stop reading this, and give him an effing call already. And I know you dont know me and all, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, Im here; And, Im Karla, by the way :]
1. Trying to outdo my long thoughtedness, Karla? Lol.
2. That is officially a word, thanks to me.
3. Wow, that bird is annoying the crap out of me. O.o

1. eatmewhileimhot! is okay, not great, but not terrible
2. Wow, I love how I didn't capitalize or put a period after my first thought.
3. Ahh my ear itches.

Haha, thanks to Aaron, that is my sig forever.

Page: 1