Topic: Love Who You Are! :)
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Writer's Block : Love Who You Are! :)  
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2012 08:58 AM       Subject: Love Who You Are! :)
I really enjoyed reading this quote so I thought I'd share it with you guys. I hope you like it.

You aren't alone, many people don't like their self image. But the fact of the matter is you're over-reacting. Stop looking at everyone and thinking "Why am I not pretty?" and start having confidence in yourself. Not every person looks the same.
Some you may find more attractive than the others but that doesn't mean you should hate yourself. You are cute, you are good enough, and you sure as hell will find the boy of your dreams. So stand up look in the mirror and this time say: "I am beautiful, I am smart, I am a human" Love who you are and every flaw.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2012 05:04 AM         Subject: RE: Love Who You Are! :)
wow this is so sweet. this made me smile <3
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2012 07:40 PM         Subject: RE: Love Who You Are! :)
I know I love it, when I first read it I smiled. :)
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2012 07:44 PM         Subject: RE: Love Who You Are! :)
I love this! It's so true. <3
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"

Page: 1