Topic: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation, Eight  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2012 01:28 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Seems like I just saw a recent one a few weeks ago, but now the newest one I can find is Anonymous Letter 2, which is too old to reply to. Don't know where the other one went if there was one. Only person that could have deleted it is whoever created that thread.

Anyway, go ahead and create Anonymous Letter 3 if you'd like.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2012 06:11 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
I think Anonymous Letter is buried deep in threads. It's probably past like, page 20 by now.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2012 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Alright, sweet. I'll just make the new one then.
Yeah, I haven't seen it in ages. People are making up new topics and whatnot, and then they get lost/too old to reply to.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2012 09:25 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Hi, what up everyone? How was your day? Did you do anything special with your fathers? :]]

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2012 01:06 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Oh dis is old. :/

That makes me sad.

Also, I'm old. That makes me sad as well.
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

http://natureandgrace.tumblr.com/
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2012 11:41 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Made a new account, feel free to add me. :)
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2012 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Guys, is it just me, or is it like 500 degrees EVERYWHERE you go? Inside, outside, in swimming pools!

EDIT: Also, I enjoy this chat bar at the bottom, as well. ^.^
And I'm confused as to why "degrees" is linked. Is it just me that sees it?
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2012 10:13 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Just you. You likely have a virus. :(

And yes, it is 500 degrees everywhere. I'm ready for winter, yeah?
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2012 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Omg Danielle!! I haven't seen you here in forever haha

It's not 500 degrees here..it's in the 60s and 70s :D
I'm Heather. I'm 25 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2012 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
^ I want to steal some of your Alaskan weather!

I'm pretty ready for winter, too. But fall's still my all-time favorite, you can do things outdoors in the fall without either freezing or burning to death.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:24 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
its so totally 500 degrees everywhere here. So not loving it. I don't like summer in general.
I'm so ready for fall/winter. For the same reasons + its the most romantic in my opinion, Autumn is my favorite. (:
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

http://natureandgrace.tumblr.com/
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2012 08:13 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Well, Andy, I was thinking it was weird too. But now it's not doing it. And it had never done that before. Oh well. I don't know. I hope I don't have a virus!

Heh, at first I thought you said that in response to me talking about the weather, though. I was really confused as to why it was only this hot in Kentucky for a second, lol.

Don't get me wrong. I love summer for the simple fact that it just seems a lot more carefree for me. And I HATE the cold! But I am excited for fall. I'd rather have fall than summer right now. -.- It's ridiculously hot everywhere! :evil:

Heather! I know. I say this every time I randomly visit, but I really do miss Bzoink. I miss all the original Bzoinkers (whether they're here still or not) and I would love to get to know the newer ones that I haven't been acquainted as well with. I've just been so caught up in work lately and I guess things just change and you don't even realize your daily routines aren't the same anymore. I was so happy when I saw that you added me on Facebook, though! And partly shocked as I thought I had you beforehand. :roll:
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2012 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
I know..I could have sworn I had you on Facebook before haha..weird :P
I'm Heather. I'm 25 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2012 12:05 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Haha, yeah. I could have made a new Facebook since then, though. I don't know. I just know I've made three different accounts on there at different times because I feel like my friend's list gets too cluttered. O.O I just get annoyed with people. :p Mainly from my school. Or... old school, since I'm graduated now. :D
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2012 01:26 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
:shock:
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?

Page: < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next>>
You're at 12 of 20 pages.