Topic: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dirty Little Secrets IX  
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:52 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I’m seething at the way my ex is dealing with things right now. he’s so hot and cold, depending on what suits him that day. it screws me up so bad.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
One of my closest friends has recently got into a new relationship, and I haven't been particularly supportive. I try to avoid talking about the guy she's seeing, and if she mentions him, I subtly try to change the subject. I've sort of hidden myself away for months on end, while she's been doing whatever she likes, behaving as though there isn't a problem, disregarding the rules and restrictions put in place due to Covid. Of course, just because I don't agree with her behaviour doesn't mean I've stopped caring for her.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:35 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
all of my past relationships with men (except one) have ended badly. i am still reeling at the way some of them ended. things are still so complicated with some of them like if we were in the same room it would be very uncomfortable and painful.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I sometimes find it hard to say no to people, and find myself saying yes to things that may be a burden to me, because I don't like to disappoint people or feel I've let them down.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:58 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Lately, I find it difficult to stick to a routine and have the motivation to keep going with fitness routines and sticking to my diet plan.
I need that drive and focus back that I had before Covid.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:17 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
A few days ago, a close friend of mine was upset after getting into some trouble at work. He told me he had a meeting today to discuss what the next step would be, and I know he was worried about his job. But when I contacted him asking what had happened and what had been said, he ignored me. When he's upset, he shuts me out. After 10 years of knowing this person, he still feels like a stranger to me sometimes. I don't know how to be there for him or get through to him.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:33 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
i can't wait to get back to the city where i belong.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:45 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Lately I'm struggling to find motivation or interest in anything. It's kind of like every day feels the same, and some days I'm just bored with everything.
KMP x
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Sometimes, what seems like a relatively trivial thing can send me into emotional turmoil. I begin to feel as though everything is going wrong and my whole life is a disaster. When I feel low, it's hard to motivate myself to get out of bed and carry out basic tasks.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:13 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
someone from my past found out i was back in town and asked to see me. i'm still not sure if i'll go. they cut me out of their life suddenly about a year ago and it still really hurts.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:36 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have a fear of being entirely alone. I'm afraid that one day I'll have no-one, or will find myself in a situation where I'm unable to reach out to the people I do have.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ I can agree with that!

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:20 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
it’s a hard pill to swallow when you realize some of the bad things that have happened in your life was because you allowed them to.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:36 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have realised lately that you need to work hard to make things happen. Nothing will just throw itself in your lap, you need to make that happen!

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:04 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I’m really lonely.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next>>
You're at 13 of 21 pages.