Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't wait to get home from work today. My boyfriend and I are going to go out for dinner and then come home and watch movies.
2. My post count isn't moving.. I'm not sure if this has been happening for a while now or not. I wonder if it'll catch up.
3. I'm so hungry, I wish I had some fruit or something to snack on.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2017 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm really starting to feel like death. I must have caught a cold on my flight out here a few days ago.
2. I'll just get room service now that he knows his shuttle back from the simulator facility won't be back til really late.
3. These blueberries are actually pretty good for being out of season
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I wanted to be way more productive today but it just didn't happen. At least I took my pup to the dog park like I wanted to. He had so much fun there.
2. My new ink seems to be healing up nicely, despite being in a spot that sweats a lot, lol. I don't remember sweating so much when I got a tattoo in the exact same spot on the other leg, but I may have had it done in Europe in winter... Australia in summer is a whole different story.
3. My weight loss has been going well. I put on a few too many extra kilos at the end of last year through to the start of January, but going back to work on the road helped me get rid of it. I need to work on muscle again though.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My fever and congestion seem to be getting better. Otherwise I'd probably wait til Monday to fly home... 4 hours is too long to be sick on a plane.
2. The humidifier we got from the front desk has been the only thing keeping my eyeballs and skin from shriveling up in this super dry climate.
3. That matcha latte I got in Boulder a few days ago was so much better than the one I just got from the cafe across the street.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to do some cleaning tomorrow. I've got a bunch of laundry to do and I really need to tidy my bedroom. There's stuff all over the floor.
2. I'm feeling a bit homesick. I want to make a trip home to see the family but I'm so busy with work and they're so far away now that it's harder to see them for short trips.
3. My feet are sore.
betweenthelight

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. This is quite the snowstorm.
2. Matt and I should look into getting a snowblower since our new place has a longer driveway.
3. I bet I won't have to go in to work tomorrow.
Elizabeth ~ 24 ~ 5-23-12 ❤️
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't believe how quickly the weekend went. I'm already back at work.
2. It's nearly time for my lunch break, I brought some leftover pasta and I'm looking forward to it.
3. I need to go fill up my water bottle.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2017 12:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. So... it's going on 11 on a Monday night and they're playing Guns N' Roses in the lobby of this fancy downtown hotel. lol stay classy Denver.
2. I need to call in our dinner order so it's ready by the time he gets back.
3. I need to take some Dayquil and keep chugging water. I'm getting better very slowly but surely.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2017 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I made a red velvet cake to take to work for Valentine's Day. I think my coworkers really appreciated it.
2. I love doodling in my little notebook when I'm watching movies and things like that.
3. I'll take pup for a walk when it cools down a little.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I hope there's no drama at tonight's group meeting.
2. My therapy session went very well today.
3. I'm glad Cara went with me to my appointment. It really helped.
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2017 04:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It is stinking hot in this house. I've opened up all the windows and it's still so stuffy. I didn't realise when I checked out this place before I signed the lease that it has terrible ventilation. I might go to the shops tomorrow and buy a couple of fans to blow some air around in an attempt to cool it down.
2. I'm pretty sure he's at a show tonight, he didn't answer my call and hasn't seen any of my messages.
3. I went to see a psychologist after work today and I've been feeling really weird ever since. I'm going back next week.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Staying an extra week has worked out better than breaking it up into two separate trips.
2. The doctor I saw yesterday thought this was the start of bronchitis but I'm not so sure, my cough really isn't that bad anymore.
3. I'm glad we decided to drive out there, those mountains are so stunning especially with fresh snow on the peaks. I've fallen in love with this area.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Feb 2017 10:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My computer is acting up so bad and it's really annoying me
2. Watching the first practice of the NASCAR season was so hard today especially since they showed the driver who is replacing Carl Edwards after he retired, like a million times I know it's a huge story but as a Carl fan it hurts so bad. It is easier knowing it was Carl's choice, but it still hurts a lot as will Brian Scott's retirement when all the cars take to the track for Daytona 500 practice tomorrow. I am so happy for Brian, but his retirement was painful as a fan. Today was only practice for tomorrow night's exhibition race and he wasn't supposed to be in that anyway. Carl was though and they let his replacement be in the race seeing the car (especially soooo many times) was hard, but I'm going to have to get used to it.
3. I'm so tired
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2017 04:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Rylee is sleeping. She definitely has night and day mixed up right now.
2. I'm glad it's Saturday.
3. Octonauts gets so annoying sometimes. >.<

RAYMOND
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. What a nice, relaxing morning.
2. I better get up and shower and get ready.
3. I'm looking forward to the future.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next>>
You're at 15 of 17 pages.