Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I am in such an absolutely fantastic mood.
- Opie is sleepy after running in all that snow today.
- I think I need to get up and clean.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three;
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 09:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have a crashing headache and I have nothing to take for it.
2. I hope soon enough I can find a nicer apartment.
3. I want to see Fifty Shades Freed.
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 10:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- Opie is being so sweet and cuddly tonight. I guess because he ran in the snow so much today. He's even getting jealous of the computer sitting in front of me, so he decided to lie on it.
- Finally went to the store and got my wine. I said I was going to clean tonight, but eh. I don't think so. I ran the dishwasher and I think that's enough for tonight. Cleaning Sunday was the original plan anyway, because I thought I was going to have to work today.
- I know the beginning of "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin from something and I can't decide what that would be. A video game or something? I don't know.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I can't stand the pain! I'm 99.9% sure I broke my toe about half an hour ago. I cut it too. I dropped a can of air freshener in the bathroom on my toe.
2. I wish they could do something for a broken toe. I can't take the pain.
3. It also stings from the cut. I have band aids and neosporin on the cut.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 03:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- Ick. That sounds rough, Christina. I broke my pinky toe when I was younger and it is definitely a pain that can't be explained, and like you said, there is really nothing that they can do for it.
- I've done a lot of silly things. But tonight takes the cake. STORY TIME: So, I made this really nice hair mask one time from a recipe I found online. I like to make natural hair and face masks if I have the ingredients. It was one banana, one avocado and an essential oil (the specific one escapes me). Of course you mix it with a hand mixer or blender. It worked wonderfully. My hair was so healthy the next day and felt light and amazing. Tonight I made it again. Except it's too late to use a mixer or blender so I just mixed it by hand. I mushed them up the best that I could, and threw some lavender oil in it as that is good for hair growth. Oh, heavens. It mixed well enough to apply to my hair, but when I did... chunks of avocado went EVERYWHERE. On the floor. On the sink. On the cabinets. What an absolute mess it made. And of course the whole time I'm trying to neatly apply this concoction to my hair, Opie is cramming as much avocado/banana chunk into his mouth as he can as it hits the floor. I clean it all up the best I can, and look over and Opie is sitting there as happy as he could be. He'd just eaten a feast of healthy fats. I turned to walk out of the bathroom and he has a huge chunk of avocado right on his butt. :lol:
- I think I need a nice long bath while I wait for this mask to work its - hopefully - magic.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 01:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m working again today, but today is my last long day. My next day off isn’t until Thursday but at least I get to sleep in tomorrow and the next day.
2. I’ll definitely call about those tickets tomorrow. I really can’t procrastinate on this one.
3. I have these two tiny cuts on my hands and they’re really painful.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 04:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I think it's cool that Bill Nye sort of followed his young viewers to Netflix.
- It's about time that I get up and do some laundry and dishes. I also need to move my end tables back around to the way I had them before Christmas.
- I really want to get one of those coffee tables that slide up to be a table that you can eat or write on without moving the whole table. And you can store things inside them. That may be my next larger purchase.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m taking my sweet time to do my jobs at work today. I still have two hours before lunch, and then after that I’ll go to the next department to help out for another two hours.
2. I should actually go and check the roster and see what time they put me on until.
3. I wish I wore thick socks again today. My feet thanked me for it.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 11:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I still haven't deposited my Christmas bonus check. It's not that I couldn't use the money, it's just that if it's not deposited then I won't spend it.
- I still can't decide between the bottom floor apartment and the house. I really like this apartment, but I think I'll go for the house since it's cheaper. It just seems more logical to go for something cheaper while I'm renting.
- I hate sneezing, especially if I don't feel it coming.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2018 06:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Yes Danielle, the pain is awful and indescribable. Mine is the toe next to my big toe on my right foot.
2. This weekend was awful, my Steelers lost and now can't make the Super Bowl. :( I'm so sad/mad over that. They were down 28 (I think) points and only lost by 3, but still lost. Actually all 4 teams I wanted to win this weekend lost. EEK! and 3 were super close games.
3. The only good thing that happened this weekend is that I won the Brian Scott card (the driver in my pic on here) I bid on on ebay for my starting bid. It's so hard to find older cards that I don't have and getting one serial numbered to 10 (and it's autographed) for $13 with shipping is awesome.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2018 06:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've been on a bit of an internet hiatus the past few days. It's kind of refreshing to unplug for a bit every now and then.
2. I feel good about my decision to stop the hiring process for this database clerk job. They made it clear that their workplace culture is a cliquey, drama-filled "girl's club," it was the kind of workplace that'd aggravate me to no end.
3. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2018 07:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want more sleep.
2. I need to get out and buy stuff to drink today.
3. I don't often say a lot on Facebook in my status other than about sports, but when I look at my memories I shake my head at myself and some of the status' I used to type several years ago, they were so random.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2018 02:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I was wondering what happened to you, Kelly! I hope you're refreshed!
- I cringe at my old statuses too, Christina. This time two years ago, me and my boyfriend had broken up and I carried on for like a paragraph about how I was doing fine and being independent. I was so full of it. I was trying to make it look like I was thriving so he would want me back. I've had like four pop up within a weeks time. :lol: :roll:
- Opie keeps trying to sit on my laptop and I don't understand what his motive or endgame is.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2018 04:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Oops, I’m guilty of posting unnecessary statuses back in the day too. Nobody needed to know that I was having mac and cheese for dinner, oh my gosh.
2. I’m doing my first close at work tonight. I’m a little worried that I’m running out of time but I think it’ll be okay. I hope I finish my jobs early so I can come back onto bzoink and post some more before I go home. I hope there’s people online if that happens.
3. My leg is super itchy.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2018 06:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Danielle!
2. I should have tried to stay up a little later than 9 last night... because now it's 6:30am and I've already been awake for over an hour. :lol: I do not want to be awake yet!
3. I wonder what the specials are at the coffeehouse. I might try something new today.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 12 13 14 15 16 Next>>
You're at 15 of 16 pages.