Topic: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dirty Little Secrets IX  
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:42 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I miss close contact with others. Due to Covid and social distancing, I haven't seen any friends in a long time, and it's been months since I had something as simple as a hug. I still live with my parents, but they don't generally show their affection to me in that sort of way, and I feel as though it's silly to ask. I kind of wish Covid would go away so that I felt safe to see my friends again, hug them, and just interact with them in a normal way.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:30 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
the older i get the more i realize the consequences of my own actions. it's a hard pill to swallow.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:37 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I wish I didn't struggle with so much uncertainty, and constantly questioning whether I'm 'normal' or not.
KMP x
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:52 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I had a conversation with a friend earlier where I said some foolish things, but somehow I don't really regret them.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:54 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I feel like I’m broken, incapable of falling in love or being in love in any way. I have crushes but they always pass when I get to know the person too much. there’s always that “oh” moment when I realize there’s something about them I don’t like. I’m petty like chandler from friends lol
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:03 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
He sometimes has this way of sucking me in, and I just end up staring at messages on a screen and feeling like nothing makes sense anymore. I sometimes wonder how different things might have been, if he hadn't approached me all those years ago, in the dining area, and we had never met.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:24 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
there’s one person from my past who I still have feelings for despite everything that’s happened between us. maybe the only person I could see myself being in love with. but it’s never going to happen.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:33 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ I feel that.

I am slightly nervous about going back into full-time work.
I want to be working and I really need this job but for some weird reason, I cannot shake this sudden anxiety.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:12 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I've noticed that I sometimes find self-care difficult. Somehow, the things that should make me feel better, feel like chores, and make me feel more self-conscious.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:50 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
My anxiety is weird lately.
I find myself feeling a lot better and less anxious at the moment but when the anxiety kicks in, oh it kicks in hard.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:24 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I'm sick of one-way relationships. I get taken advantage of and I don't get back what I put out, and I end up looking like the bad guy when I put myself first. And then this causes me to keep people at a distance who I really want to become closer to.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:28 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
There's someone I'd like to get to know better. Just in terms of us communicating more frequently. I know this person sometimes struggles, and feels like no-one is there for them, and I kind of want to be that person for them, even if I can't do it in person. But I don't want to be direct about it, in case I scare them away. I'm terrified of rejection.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have no idea what I’m going to do this year. usually I have some kind of goal or aspiration but this year I’m just lost. I don’t have a job, I’m currently living with my parents and I have very few friends here.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Sometimes I have trouble disconnecting from the online world and my mind feels like a random database of information and messages.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:56 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
every year around the anniversary of my friend’s death is really hard for me. it’s been years and I still can’t believe he’s really gone.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 12 13 14 15 16 Next>>
You're at 15 of 16 pages.