Topic: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dirty Little Secrets IX  
kellyburnsred

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:52 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I don't know what to do with all this information people throw at me.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:02 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I’ve had some really shit luck over the past few weeks. Things just keep happening and it’s becoming slightly overwhelming.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I miss him so much and I hate that I miss him.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
During this pandemic, I've been so scared and hidden myself away so much. Even when restrictions were eased for a while, I didn't see any friends, and didn't go anywhere unless I really needed to. Part of me really wants to get out and see my friends when I'm able to do so, but I've become so comfortable with just staying at home that I can't fathom being social at all.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I hate when people make assumptions about me, like they know me when they only know what I want them to know.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:34 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ Same.

Things have changed so much during the pandemic that I've began to have moments where I feel like I don't know who I am. Kind of as though this version of myself isn't real, and it's just a dream.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:38 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
my cousin is moving to LA and I want to take the opportunity to ask if I can go with her but I hate being a burden.
kellyburnsred

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:27 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Relationships actually make me sick. Why do you go out with so many people in such a sort amount of time? Why do you have to be with someone just to be happy? You were just dating someone completely different in October of last year now you're with another person months later. I also can't stand the fact that all the guys I messed around with and some who I really cared about and saw the bigger picture said all the sweet things to me but doing it with others in front of my face. I don't believe for one bit that you guys don't still think about me. It drives me nuts. I am lonely as hell and it sucks but I also don't want to go through all that just to be with someone. Sorry just venting but they drive me nuts relationships. It would be nice though to have at least someone to hang with I'm usually always by myself. It'd be nice to have a companion but at the same time I really like my own company and I get pissed off easily by some of the smallest things and I'm old fashioned and don't do like most folks do. I don't know...
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:22 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Lately it seems like I'm in a constant state of dissatisfaction, like every day I find something different to complain about.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:15 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I’m a pessimist and it drives people away.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Tonight I had a conversation with my friend, during which he admitted that our friendship is 'a little bit different'. When I said I didn't want it to be 'different', he said something about how just because it was 'different', that didn't make it a bad thing. The conversation was difficult to handle, it was painful, and brought back a lot of memories, of how things used to be. But I have to remind myself I'm not that girl anymore.
KMP x
peachesxoxo

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have been having a little trouble with a female friend.
I believe it to be jealousy and it can get rather irritating especially when she's become a little too much to handle.
An example would be last weekend at the nightclub.
I had two guys talking to me by the bar and she walked over and rudely interrupted with something about her dress. I offered to leave the guys and go to the bathroom to help her. She then told me she pulled me away from the guys as she felt they were 'bad energy' and she wanted some alone time with me. She then did it again two hours later when I started talking to a girl on the dancefloor. She interrupted saying she needed a friend to go to the bathroom with and once there she looked in the mirror and then walked out.
I seriously don't think she likes me having other friends and wants me all to herself which is extremely selfish.
“You just watch a season of Girls and do the opposite of what they do.”
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:41 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
i feel like there must be something terribly wrong with me.
kellyburnsred

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:42 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I'll keep you my dirty little secrets *-*

- I still love you FOOL!!! :(
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I wish I wasn't so sensitive and easily upset. I just watched a documentary and found myself really disturbed and unsettled by its content, it moved me to tears, and I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes thinking about what a scary, twisted place the world can be sometimes.
KMP x
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next>>
You're at 16 of 19 pages.