Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had 2 job interviews today and I think they both went well. I'm hoping I'l get at least one of them.
2. I'm really happy that family friends are gonna take me to Finding Neverland tour in a few weeks.
3. I had a busy day and I'm tired.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m starting to stress about my boyfriend’s ability to save for our upcoming trip. He hasn’t been working much and I know it’s out of his control but I think I’m going to have to loan him some money.
2. I’m trying to eat better since I weighed myself at the gym. The weirdest thing is that I don’t feel like I’m that heavy. I’m somehow skinny and fat at the same time, it’s really odd. I’m not that unhappy with how I look but I know I need to make some changes because I have a family history of obesity and many diseases that are related to being overweight.
3. I’m getting sick of this situation at work. If it were up to me, it’d be resolved in a week.
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My biopsy results came back as precancerous, but thankfully the removal got it all and I don't have to go back for anything else. I'm relieved, but still a little concerned that my precancerous mole incidents seem to be getting a lot more frequent the past few years.
2. Thursday is going to be hectic. I'm kind of dreading it.
3. I love how handsome and scholarly Brian looks in his new glasses. :wink:
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so sick of my neighbours day after day screaming, carrying on and causing a disturbance of peace. It is constant and continues into early hours of the morning.
I am so done, I cannot get any peace and quiet to study and finish assessments.
2. I am so tired, I have gotten into such weird patterns of sleeping. I have started my exercising part of my diet plan by doing 7km - 10km hikes four times a week but need to start the food part asap or it won't work.
3. I want to start writing again.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. There's been a boil water advisory for my area since yesterday afternoon so I had to buy bottled water at the store. I'm hoping it'll be over by tomorrow morning.
2. My former teacher, who invited me to volunteer on the costume team for the community theatre group, keeps asking me how my job search is going. I kind of pretend to be annoyed but I know she's asking because she cares about me and wants me to do well, (plus the fact I'm using her as a reference) and she's a big inspiration to me, so I don't really mind. That said, I still don't have a job so I hope I find one soon.
3. I should do one more practice for my math test on Tuesday. I have to take it and pass it in order to graduate in June. The practice ones I've done so far were relatively easy so I'm hoping the real thing will be about the same.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Wedding planning can be so damn stressful and annoying when things don't go the way you intended. But overall fun and exciting.
2. I need to exercise today but the weather is overly hot.
Indoor exercise or exercise bike it will have to be!
3. I wonder if my mother is going to stay another night.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really hope the neighbours do not start machinery well before legal hours as I would like a small sleep in tomorrow.
2. I better organise everything ready for tomorrows hike.
3. A warm bubble bath and a glass of champagne would be nice!

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I still haven't found a job and I'm concerned I won't find one before my NYC trip in a month. I'm selling some bracelets I've made, but I really need an actual job...
2. I'm regretting that I bought this bundle of playbills a few weeks ago. I thought I could probably resell most of them, but so far that hasn't really been successful...
3. I'm excited to see Finding Neverland tour in a week!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to get up and pack those leftover fritters away for lunch tomorrow. I also need to wash my hair, even though I don't really have the energy for it.
2. I was about to write that I wanted to go to bed right after washing my hair but going to bed with wet hair is the worst.
3. I've had a bit of a scratchy throat and maybe a hint of a fever which is kind of worrying but I've also started smoking again so it's probably my body being like wtf.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It is 4:30am I should really go to bed and try for 8 hours sleep regardless.
2. Wedding Planning is finally becoming more controllable, YAY.
3. I have a sore back.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to stop going to bed after 3/4am and start getting a decent sleeping pattern.
2. I should always remember to charge the Ipad.
3. Do I shower now or in the morning...

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a great time visiting my parents, but it's nice to be back home.
2. I'm so sick of these endless medical appointments. And it seems like every time I schedule or reschedule one, the available dates/times they have are when I have a different appointment already scheduled. This is like the 3rd time in the past month I've had to reschedule something.
3. I hope my brother and sister-in-law are able to make it to Delaware next month.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so sick of the neighbours, I know I say this almost on a daily basis but I am fucking done. Excuse the language.
The cut off time for power tools and any form of construction was three hours ago and they're hammering and drilling away still.
It's not like it's a one of thing, they constantly disturb the peace. This goes for the neighbours on both sides.
2. I might get off the computer and have a bubble bath and catch up on some tv-series episodes I have missed.
3. I have major craving rn not going to lie.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to install the new shower head, but I'm waiting til my headache is gone.
2. My friend's wife is due with their second child any day now. Her due date was yesterday but I haven't heard any news yet.
3. I'm thinking of cutting my hair even shorter.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I got a part time job at an after school program starting tomorrow! I'm excited cause I've been trying to get something for several weeks, and it'll be great to have some money from my NYC trip in a few weeks.
2. I'm really bummed because Hadestown has cancelled stagedoor for the next month due to health related concerns (especially around the Coronavirus), so I won't get to meet the cast when I see it :(
3. I'm so happy I found the cast recording from Honk! on Spotify. It's one of my favorite musicals and I was in it back in middle school, and I didn't know that Spotify had the same album we used when I was in it till a few days ago.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 16 17 18 19 20 Next>>
You're at 19 of 20 pages.