Topic: Embarrassing Moments. [1]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Embarrassing Moments. [1]  

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2010 09:15 PM         Subject: RE: Embarrassing Moments. [1]
This is weird but okay!
Last year at halloween i went trickortreating for fun with a costume i had. I was trying to scare my friend and she was right behind me and i spun around and tried to say boo, but i landed flat on my back...with my boyfriend walking straight behind me
Hi I'm Cassie. I'm from Germany but i currently live in the US with my husband and 3 year old daughter, Katrina Lee [color]

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Nov 2010 12:07 AM         Subject: RE: Embarrassing Moments. [1]
Keena that exact same thing happened to me once. Except for me it was with a guy friend instead of a boyfriend. And it was on my bed instead. :P

Umm let's see...
Once I went into History class and took a super hard test that I ended up failing.
And afterwards I was complaining to my friend about how my History teacher is way too strict and blah blah blah.
And it turns out she was standing behind me the whole time. Whoops.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Nov 2010 07:31 AM         Subject: RE: Embarrassing Moments. [1]
I was going as Superman for Halloween last year and I was wearing this blue skirt, just as a twist on the original, cause I'm a girl of course(:
Anyway, I had just finished going to the toilet in a friend's house and went back out into the street so we could keep going Trick or Treating.
We walked up to the next house and a cute guy answered the door and gave us some candy. I got kind of nervous, but I smiled and was polite. As we walked away, he shouted, "Hey Superwoman! Your skirt is tucked into your tights!". It was!
I was terribly embarrassed.
Rest In Peace Bella. ♥ I will love you f o r e v e r.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1