Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2019 03:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We forgot to get mozzarella for our dinner tonight so we'll have to go back to the shops to get it. We're lucky we live so close.
2. I want to play some video games, but I have so many choices that I don't know what to play.
3. I'd probably be happy staying on my laptop and planning our holiday.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2019 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Looks like we'll have around 8-9 inches of snow by the time this winter storm is over.
2. I think my kale plants and two of my lettuce plants are going to be ready for their first harvest soon. I can't believe how quickly they've been growing.
3. I've noticed an interesting phenomenon amongst people I went to elementary through high school with, where a lot of them are just now reconnecting and starting to date/marry each other even 10+ years after we all graduated and moved away from our hometown. But it's always been a very close-knit town so I guess it's not that surprising.
- Kelly -
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2019 05:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel like crap today.
2. I can't wait until tomorrow---and I hope I feel better.
3. I want to try on new sweaters at Kmart, and I need to remember to bring my camera next time. And cash.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2019 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish I could've gone to BroadwayCon this weekend...
2. I can't believe I'm seeing The Band's Visit on Friday!
3. I need to try and earn some more money before I leave. There's a lot of stuff I want to buy in the city.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2019 12:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I want to get things done today.
2. I feel tired.
3. What should I do first?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2019 08:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel horrible.
2. I am bored.
3. At least the time will keep moving, but I can't wait until this time tomorrow....
supremequeenstyl
es

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2019 11:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Our otherwise-mild winter has taken a turn for the cold-as-balls and I can no longer put off putting the plastic on my windows.
2. But my Nate Ruess sweatshirt finally arrived, so at least I have something nice to wear which is warm.
3. This heating pad is my best friend.

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill:
An ye harm none, do as ye will.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jan 2019 11:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm sooo tired. I need to get ready for bed before I pass out on the couch.
2. I should call my sister tomorrow.
3. Hopefully I won't have to work on my birthday, but I won't find out until Monday since I think Sean is behind on the scheduling still.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jan 2019 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe I got to meet Jenn Colella yesterday!!! (And most of the rest of the Come From Away cast, as my friend and I decided to stagedoor even though we couldn't see the show). Meeting her has been a dream of mine since the first time I heard the soundtrack and she's every bit as wonderful as I expected!
2. Seeing The Band's Visit was incredible! And getting to meet Tony Winner Katrina Lenk! She's such an amazing actress/singer - not to mention the Israeli accent she does - and she's American.
3. I'm heading back to school tomorrow and there's supposed to be a ton of snow.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1