Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2006 10:47 PM         Subject: RE: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
It was very long.. Yes
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2006 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
It didn't seem that long to me... Weird. Then again, I watched all the LotR extended editions in a row, back to back, once, so maybe my sense of time is off.

I also watched all of Buffy, seasons 1-7 back to back once.. hmm..
remember when?
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2008 07:05 PM         Subject: RE: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Well, I know that Captain Barbosa does die in the first one. I'm not quite sure how he comes back...well, I'm not sure how he comes back from the dead. I think it might have to do with the same concept as Jack Sparrow coming back from the dead in the 3rd movie. They need Captain Barbosa because they need to know how they said the waters to get to world's end. The monkey didn't die in the 1st one so no doubt he'd still be alive. I am not quite sure how he can be shot and not die. It makes you think if he's holding a medallion but if he was, then the rest of the pirates would be cursed. Considering Pentel (sp?) and Ragetti are still alive, they don't turn back into skeletons. That is a very good question that I can't answer for you :?

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: < 1