Topic: Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)  
manderzzz

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2009 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)
I couldn't finish the first chapter of the book... and my friend is overly obsessed with Twilight and yells at me when I speak about the Jonas brothers. O.o
I love werewolves but that movie is poop on a stick. :/
Sorry but Iím stating my opinion Twilight fans.
iloveemmettculle
n123

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2009 09:35 PM         Subject: RE: Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)
ok the movie is poop on a stick compared to the book and i love twilight and the jonas brothers so your friend must have a problem.
I love Draco Malfoy. sexy slytherin lurve You say evil, loathsome, little cockroach like its a bad thing

omgitskels

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2009 09:42 PM         Subject: RE: Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)
i think i'm one of the only ones who liked the movie & think the book is incredibly boring.
but that may just be because i really don't like reading lol. :P
expectation without communication equals frustration.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jun 2009 02:35 PM         Subject: RE: Dude, I'm sorry. (Twilight)
Honestly, I got caught up in the Twilight hype for awhile. Now, I'm ashamed to say I did. But, yeah.

I'll say, the books actually aren't all that bad. They're pretty cool if you like stuff like that.

But the movie?
I swear, it was worse than those "Disney Channel Original Movies" that they play on DC now. Ugh. Wow. The ONLY reason I would ever attempt to watch that movie again, would be to see Taylor Lautner. :D :D :D Danielle likes him, alot. :) Buut, he was only in there for like 2 minutes, tops. And he's going to be in New Moon a heck of a whole lot more, so that's the only reason I will be seeing that.

But, I agree with Katy. I wanted to slap Kristen Stewart in the face and say "WAKE UP!" I mean Lord, it was like her mind was somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, I loved her to death in the movie, "Speak," but she just slaughtered Twilight.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: < 1