Topic: Letter To Your Crush
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Letter To Your Crush  
skapunkerplunk

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2012 11:13 PM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear You,
You didn't have to do that. I would have listened and respected your decision if you'd only told me. We could have compromised.
I shared so much with you, you're one of the only people I know going through something similar to me and definitely the only I could be that open with.
Your eyes are beautiful, and so is your face when you're not frowning. If you'd stuck around I could have made you smile. I already did a couple of times, it made me so happy.
I hope you go there next week. I hope you enjoy yourself and make a new friend, maybe fall in love. I hope that if you don't go you don't get too bogged down.
I just want you to be happy.
Please stop ignoring me. <3
If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door. - Harvey Milk
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2012 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear Crush,

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
highaboveme

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2012 04:43 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear A,

I know I really shouldn't feel this way about you, and I know it's not going anywhere, and I'm basically just wasting my time, but I cannot seem to get over you. I know you're just one of these things that happens every year and I'm trying my best to forget you, but it's kinda hard when you're in nearly all of my classes and I can't help but see you the majority of the day. And we have our laughs and jokes and talks and we have so much in common, but then I see you with her and I feel like shit for thousands of different reasons and I really just want this all to end.

Okbye.
"i felt the lord begin, to peel off all my skin, and i felt the way within, reveal the bigger mess, that you can't fix."

http://highaboveme.tumblr.com
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jul 2012 07:20 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear C,

I just started talking to you, you don't even live far from me. I want to get to know you more, I like you a lot alright, and I know for a fact if you told me some more, my feelings for you will only get stronger. We have a lot in common already. I pray to God, this isn't just a lie, I hope it's not just too good to be true. Give me a chance, I promise you will fall in love.

-Kelly. :)

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2012 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear Alex,

I wish you didn't live in Erie, I want to be laying in the grass with you figuring out what the clouds look like in the sky. That sounds so relaxing to me right now. I'm gonna do whatever I can to save money to go see you. You're the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Any man that can make me smile the way you do is a keeper.

Love, your baby Kelly. :)
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2012 03:46 PM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear J,

I fucking love you, okay?
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 04:04 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear baby,

Love doesn't need to be perfect it just needs to be true.

From, your other half. <3
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 10:41 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
dear M,

can you please just sit down with me and tell me how you feel? or is that just too hard for you?
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 11:24 AM         Subject: RE: Letter To Your Crush
Dear Vince,

Why can't I get you out of my head? I have a new boyfriend but I still miss you. I never got the right closure. I wish you would stop being so fucking stubborn and just tell me why you hate me so fucking much. Why are you treating me like I'm some sort of monster? I think what I need is for you to just be upfront with me, stop hiding your feelings and just tell me. We are both old enough to act like adults. Stop acting like a fucking baby. Start owning up to shit. Grow some balls. Excuse my language but I've tried being nice and sweet, you don't deserve to be treated nicely anymore. It's true you really need to wake the fuck up before you go into another serious relationship. I just want to slap you so fucking bad right now. You don't know how much it sucks to love someone but hate them so much. Just fucking talk to me, it's not that hard.

Pissed Off, Kelly

Page: < 1