Topic: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Forum Index : General : Relationships : How are the relationships in your life lately?  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:25 AM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friends: I haven’t really had much of a social life lately but I have been out to gigs with some friends. I really need to make time to see some of my friends ASAP and hang out and have a good laugh. I miss them.
Family: got to see my dad last night which was amazing as well as my mother, they were at the same gig venue seeing my brothers play a show.
Got to see two of my brothers, I have missed them and they were genuinely happy to see me which was super adorable.

Missing someone? My best friend but we are going away together next month.
Lonely? Not recently,
Feeling hurt? Yeah.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2019 05:17 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I have a better group of friends than I ever have. They are honest with me, genuine, appreciative, helpful, thoughtful, loyal and supportive. I’m so lucky to have them and I hope they know I feel that way.
Family - Great, actually. I have always had an extremely unhealthy and unstable relationship with my dad. Growing up, I wanted nothing more to be away from him, I was glad when my parents split up, and I ghosted him after I was old enough to be away from him and not have to visit. Recently, I messaged him on a whim and told him I’d sit down for a conversation. The reason I did this was because my mom had told me time and time again, “Danielle, he’s really changed. I don’t know what happened, I guess he’s medicated, or maybe he’s really had a change of heart, he’s changed, he’s changed. We get along now...” etc. After MONTHS of deliberation with myself, I decided to pursue a chance to make amends. So far, so good. Everything my mom has said is true. Temper, gone. Negativity, gone. Sociopathic tendencies, nowhere to be seen, at least not yet. I’m giving it a real chance. I had my gallbladder removed last week, and stayed at my mom’s house to heal. Dad visited, along with my maternal grandmother, who hates him, and we all sat around the table talking casually. I just watched it happen, almost like I was even watching myself. My younger, heartbroken, angry and shattered younger self was smiling warmly.
Romantic - I’m finally with the love of my life after so long of having feelings for her. We were best friends for over a year before we got together. Sometimes you build these things up in your head to be better than it ever could be, but not this. I can’t describe the feeling of being this at peace. I’m flourishing on my own, finally, and she’s a bonus happy.
Pets - My doggo, Opie, is the most beautiful creature in my world.

Missing someone - Yes.
Mad at someone - Nope.
Having trouble loving someone - Nope.
In love - Very much.
Crushing - Crushing hard, man.
Wanting someone - Nope. I have everything I want.
Lonely - Despite living alone, I never really feel lonely anymore.
Feeling hurt by someone - Nope.
Wishing you had a better relationship with someone - No. Everything is going well!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:11 AM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships: I will not lie I have had the most amazing vacation with my best friend in the last few weeks and it was insane. He lives in another state so we met at our favourite state and went to theme parks, whale watching, Australia Zoo, wildlife adventures, beach markets, nightclubbing, shopping and so much more and had the most amazing time. But when it comes to an end saying goodbye is the hardest part. Things get so tough without him around, he is my world.
I haven't spent much time with friends besides Tom. Tom makes the time for me which is amazing and we usually go on some form of little adventure when we can.
I don't have many female friends and rarely spend time with the female mates I do have.
My ex best female friend and I haven't spoken since she ditched me from her life many, many years ago and lately going through old photos, she has popped up many times and I won't deny I miss her and miss the good times.

Romantic: My relationship has been getting stronger and better. Vacation definitely helped this and I am hoping it stays well and doesn't go through a rough time again.

Pets - All pets are healthy and happy.

Missing someone - yes, my best friend.
Mad at someone - Yes. A Co-Worker that can't do their job properly and doesn't want to.
Having trouble loving someone - nope.
In love - Yes
Crushing - Yes
Wanting someone - Yes
Lonely - not currently.
Hurt - Nope
Wishing you had a better relationship with someone - Yes. A few friendships need a little mending.

Roxy Ryan

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:01 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friends: What are those? I have ONE and a bunch of online friends who barely speak to me. Because of me.
Family: I don't go to family gatherings or parties. Not my scene. I'm so reserved from family. They're all fake and drama. I do miss my little brother and sister though.

Missing someone? Yeah, Nancy. I miss her. She always knew what to say and her daughter is legit a nut job, like me.

Lonely? Always.
Feeling hurt? Always.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
lilprincess

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:46 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
I can't believe my own man told me this morning that "I'm going to suffer in a pit of fire" after I pass on during a private Bible study , just because we don't share the same religious views. (He interprets the Bible quite literally and I'm a secular Protestant). How would you react if a significant other judged you based on your faith?
lilprincess

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:47 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
I can't believe my own man told me this morning that "I'm going to suffer in a pit of fire" after I pass on during a private Bible study , just because we don't share the same religious views. (He interprets the Bible quite literally and I'm a secular Protestant). How would you react if a significant other judged you based on your faith?
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:53 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
^ Omg Claire I'm so sorry. :( That's a really judgmental thing for him to say. I have a few relatives who are kinda fundamental and literal witht their Christian beliefs, sounds similar to what your partner believes, but I don't think any of them would say anything like that to anyone.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I have a small group of friends and we hang out when we can.
Family - I get along with my family but my mom can be difficult to get along with sometimes, but I feel like our relationship has taken a positive turn recently.
Romantic - Going great. We're enjoying the newlywed life.
Pets - don't have any.

Missing someone: yes
Mad at someone: no
Having trouble loving someone: eh... a bit
In love: yes
Crushing: no
Wanting someone: no
Lonely: not right now
Feeling hurt by someone: no
Wishing you had a better relationship with someone: yes
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:34 AM         Subject: RE: How are the relationships in your life lately?
Friendships - I have found myself wanting to be alone a lot lately and avoiding friends and avoiding hanging out with friends. It is not what I want to be doing but I am guessing this will pass and I am hoping that my friends are understanding enough to know what I am going through.
Family - My mother came and visited and stayed a night the other night on the weekend and she, my partner and I went out to the movies and to dinner. This is the only family member I have seen in a while. I need to visit others asap.
Romantic - The same as always.
Pets - The Same as always, but Coop our cat had her 14th birthday, yay!

Missing someone: yes. My best friend interstate, I need hangs and d&ms asap.
Mad at someone: Yes - work related.
Having trouble loving someone: no.
In love - Yes
Crushing - Always
Wanting someone: no.
Lonely: Can be, sometimes.
Feeling hurt: Yes.
Wishing you had a better relationship with someone: Yes a certain friend.

Roxy Ryan

Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: < 1