Topic: Interview the person below you!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Interview the person below you!  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2018 08:09 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. My favourite instrument is drums, I am learning to play :)
2. Fly
3. I have and I haven't chosen a name for it yet

- Do you believe in Aliens / Have you seen anything that made you believe?
- Are you interested in Museums or Art Galleries?
- Have you been to College? What did you study?

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2018 03:26 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I certainly believe in aliens but I have never seen anything with my own eyes.
2. I love museums and art galleys.
3. Yes, I just finished university. I studied business, specifically management and marketing.

Are you wearing anything on your wrists?
Does your house have a bathtub? If so, how often do you use it?
Have you ever fallen out of bed?
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2018 01:36 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Not right now
2. Yes, but I rarely use it, I mostly just use the shower
3. I fell out of bed once in England when I was 4

-Do you prefer to cook at home or go out to eat?
-If you had $500 to spend, but you had to spend it all at one store/site, what store would you choose?
-Do you shop more at small, local businesses or larger chain stores?

Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2018 03:42 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I prefer to cook, it's cheaper and it's better to cook something exactly how you like it, but it takes a lot of energy.
2. Maybe just a store like Costco. I could stock up on a bunch of staple items that I wouldn't have to buy again for ages.
3. Larger chain stores, mostly.

Who was the last person/store/company who sent you an email?
What colours are you wearing today?
Do you have a common middle name?
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2018 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. My choir
2. I'm wearing jeans and my Dear Evan Hansen shirt - white and blue with blue and black writing
3. Kind of, I don't think I know anyone else who has it as a middle name, but I do know some people who have it as a first name

-Do you know anyone graduating from college this year?
-Have you ever had an internship?
-Do you prefer to read actual books, or an eReader?
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2018 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Me! My friend should be graduating at the same time if he passes all of his exams, which I'm sure he will.
2. Yes. I did one for university, and could have done another one but I did a different class instead.
3. Physical books.

What did you say in your last sent text message or IM?
Do you take many surveys?
What size is your bed?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 May 2018 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Idk.
Yes.
Twin.

Who last hurt your feelings?
Do you feel like crying right now?
What city are you thinking of moving to, if applicable?
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 07:22 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- An old friend.
Apparently taking two weeks to myself for mental health reasons is abandoning our friendship.
I don't need people like that in my life anyway.

- In pain, maybe.
I dropped a 10kg dumbbell on the top of my foot crushing the bone.

- I would like to move to The Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

1. If you could drop everything and change three things in your life, what would it/they be?
2. What is your favorite television show at the moment?
3. If you could donate money to any charity, what charity or cause would you choose?

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 03:53 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- I'd have a job in an area I'm passionate about, I'd have a closer relationship with my parents, and I'd own a house.
- I've been watching Parks and Rec on Netflix. I haven't been watching anything else lately.
- Any animal welfare charity.

- What kind of phone do you have?
- Has anyone in your family moved overseas?
- What did you buy the last time you got groceries?
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2018 04:19 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- Yes but not permanently - my grandparents and my aunt lived in Switzerland in the late 70's to early 80's for my Granddad's job, and my mom lived there with them in the summer when she was on break from college.
- Spinach, celery, tomatoes, pinto beans, pasta, milk, veggie dogs, almond butter, and some other stuff.
______

- What's the most unusual food you've ever tried?
- Were you a well-behaved child?
- How often do you check your email?
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2018 09:47 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I'm not sure, I don't think I've tried many unusual foods.
2. Mostly, but I definitely had my moments.
3. A few times a week.

What did you last have to drink?
What can you hear right now?
What did you have for breakfast today?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:46 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Strawberry carbonated water.
The fan blowing.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

What makes you happy?
What book do you recommend, and why?
Do you love someone who doesn't care at all about you, and if so, how do you deal with the pain? Doesn't it suck?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jun 2018 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- My husband, our pets, going hiking, traveling, visiting friends and family, and so much more.
- The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark, by Carl Sagan. It's a very eye-opening explanation as to why science education and reason-based critical thinking are essential to the well-being and advancement of society. I'd recommend any of Sagan's books, but this one is my favorite and generally considered to be one of his best works.
- No, I've never experienced that.
______

- At what age or range of ages did you experience the most positive change in your life?
- How do you celebrate your favorite holiday?
- What is your least favorite household task?
~ Kelly
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
19! That was when I first started college and when I first encountered God! :)

I have three--Halloween, my birthday, and Christmas--and I celebrate them the normal ways.I like to hand out candy and dress up, go out to eat with family, and put up a tree and open presents.

Umm idk...I don't like cleaning much, although I don't really mind it, either...I think my least favorite is probably taking showers, because I think that's the most of a nuisance!

Do you feel neglected?
Have you accepted that you're all alone in the world?
Have you made any huge mistakes?

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:46 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- No.
- I've never experienced that. I've always had love and support from my husband, parents, brother, and other family members.
- I think the only mistake I'd consider to be "huge" would be that time I forgot my hearing protection at my old job on an airport flight line, and it led to a permanent hearing disorder, but it's nothing I can't handle.
____

- Do you have any family members who are cancer survivors?
- Would you go into space if you had the chance, and it was 100% guaranteed you'd come back safely?
- What was the best part of your day yesterday?
~ Kelly
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next>>
You're at 20 of 23 pages.