Topic: Interview the person below you!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Interview the person below you!  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:01 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I do, I have a few and also lost a few to Cancer.
Currently also supporting a friend in Miami whom has breast cancer.

2. I certainly would, it seems absolutely fascinating.

3. Yesterday, it would have been the fact knowing my next holiday is all booked and paid for and annual leave had been approved :D

________

1. What/Where was the most amazing place you have ever visited and why?
2. Have you ever worked for charity?
3. If you could drop everything and all responsibilities right now and go anywhere, where would you go and why?

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:10 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. My dad took our family to a desert he was working in when we were kids and I have such fond memories of it. The dirt is deep orange, the earth is completely flat and it is so hot and dry. There are so many incredible plants and animals that have adapted to the extreme conditions of the desert, like the Spinifex bushes that have leaves that direct all water drops into the centre where the roots are, and Thorny Devil lizards that absorb water through their skin.
2. I've done some volunteer shifts for op-shops (thrift shops) and done waitressing at charity events through school, but that's all.
3. I would go to the Japanese countryside, to see the green rolling hills, the natural onsen, the animals and the history.

Next questions:
Do you know anyone who works in law enforcement?
What are you wearing today and where did you get these clothes?
How do you pay your bills? (online, in a store, via phone etc.)
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2018 11:43 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
That's awesome :) I love hearing about others and their trips away and how much fun they have and memories they create while away!

1. I do, he is a very lovely guy, but I don't spend much time around or with him.
2. I am currently wearing new peter Alexander pyjamas. SO EXPENSIVE but so comfortable.
3. I pay bills through direct debit or online :)

Next Questions:
- If you could be in one television show and act, what show would you choose to be in and why?
- Do you like to swim and have you ever swam in the ocean?
- What pet would you have (any animal in the world) if you could and why?

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jul 2018 01:45 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I want to be in an episode of The Simpsons. I'd love to see myself in Simpsons-style drawing.
2. Swimming is fun, but I don't do it often. Generally, it has to be extremely hot for me to do it, but if I had a private heated pool I'd probably swim a lot more often. I grew up on the coast so I've been swimming in the ocean many times, but I actually hate it. The sand and salt water sucks, and the ocean is just icky and scary to me.
3. I'd love to have a pet snake, I just don't have enough experience with handling young snakes, and I'd get a young one so it could grow up with me and learn to love me.

Next questions:
What did you last buy at the grocery store?
If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time at night?
What is your favourite item of clothing?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jul 2018 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1.Food...lots of it. lol
2. Get more things done. Probably spend more time online and do more of what I'm already doing.
3. I have tons! like everything in my closet lol...I could never pick a favorite!

What country do you most want to visit?
What season do you want to get married in?
What's your favorite thing to watch on youtube?
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jul 2018 09:57 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I want to visit a lot of places, but especially Italy and Spain
2. Most likely spring
3. Young People's Chorus of NYC

-Do you have a piece of jewelry that you wear often and/or has special meaning to you? If so, what does it look like?
-Do you live in a big city, out in the country, or somewhere in between?
-If applicable, what was the first job you ever had?
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2018 04:04 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I don't wear any jewellery often because I'm bad at remembering to put them on, but today I wore a silver bracelet with cubic zirconias and amethysts (two of my favourite stones) that my mum gave me when I graduated from high school.
2. I live in a big city.
3. I worked at a takeaway shop.

Next questions:
If you were an animal, what would you be?
Do you know anyone who attended a boarding school?
What's your favourite day of the week and why?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2018 04:04 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I don't wear any jewellery often because I'm bad at remembering to put them on, but today I wore a silver bracelet with cubic zirconias and amethysts (two of my favourite stones) that my mum gave me when I graduated from high school.
2. I live in a big city.
3. I worked at a takeaway shop.

Next questions:
If you were an animal, what would you be?
Do you know anyone who attended a boarding school?
What's your favourite day of the week and why?
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2018 11:11 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I never know how to answer this question lol.
2. Nope, I don't think I do.
3. Usually Sunday, because I get Sundays off a lot, and when I don't, it's usually not as busy at work.

Next questions:
1. Where are you sitting right now?
2. Has anything really stressful happened to you lately?
3. Does your home have central air conditioning?
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2018 12:03 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I'm sitting on the couch in the living room.
2. Kind of, but not really. I've been attending job interviews and waiting to hear back, which is nervewracking but not super stressful.
3. Nope, just a unit in the living room.

Next questions:
Do you have any tasks/errands to do today?
If you could be born in another decade, which one would you pick?
Have you ever lived in an apartment building?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2018 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- I have to go to the pet store to buy more food and foraging toys for my birds, and also some budget spreadsheet stuff to get caught up on.
- 1980's. I was actually due on one of the last days of '89, but apparently I didn't want to come out til the 90's. :-P
- I lived in one apartment when I was in college, but it wasn't really an apartment building, just a small single-story building of several apartments that each had a private entry and a small yard and patio, not like a big multi-story building.
____

- Do you have anything other than keys on your key ring?
- What's your favorite outdoor activity?
- What is currently in the trunk of your car?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2018 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. There’s a bottle opener and a bunch of random trinkets. I kind of collect key rings.
2. Hiking/bushwalking.
3. Some pillows and a blanket, old license plates, some car stuff (motor oil, a funnel and some radiator fluid) and a bag full of junk like chargers and cables.

Next questions:
1. Do you keep things like tissues and mints in your car?
2. What’s your favourite fruit to snack on?
3. How much older than you is your best friend?
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2018 06:16 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I do :)
I always have mints, a hairbrush, tissues, a bottle of water and hand sanitiser :)
2. Apples will always be my favourite.
3. He is younger than me :)

1. Do you have an special plans this year to celebrate anything or any awesome plans to travel?
2. What job did you want to have growing up?
3. Are you close to your family?

Roxy Ryan

joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2018 04:22 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I don't, sadly, but I hope those plans will come in the future. I currently have almost no money and no friends or family who love and care about me.
I wanted to be a cheerleader, dancer, singer, actress, model, teacher, designer, gymnast, and author--it changed.
No. I do talk to my mom a lot, though.

Do you have a neighbor who is incredibly annoying who is harassing you?
Do you own any Lularoe leggings, and if so, what does your favorite pair look like, and are you happy with your Lularoe leggings?
Do you have any numbers blocked on your phone? If so, why?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2018 06:56 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. There are these idiots who live two storeys above who have parked in our designated car spot and given me a shitty attitude but will act super nice when my boyfriend is around. But mostly it’s fine and I don’t see them very much anyway.
2. No I don’t own any of those.
3. Yeah, some ex-friends and ex-boyfriends and telemarketers.

Next questions:
1. Do you have to get any groceries at the moment?
2. D are your plans for tomorrow?
3. What’s the last song you listened to and why do you like it?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 18 19 20 21 22 Next>>
You're at 21 of 22 pages.