Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve had some sinus pain over the last day or two and it’s super annoying. Humidity has been fine but maybe there’s a lot of pollen in the air. I’m probably a little dehydrated too.
2. I need to find a new creative outlet. I’m creative but in quite a logical and systematic way.
3. I’m making a chickpea curry for dinner tonight, it’s going to be delicious.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- My lips are so ridiculously chapped and I've had chapstick available to me all day. I've just been too lazy to even get off the couch. I don't know why. I've had so much energy all week and I think I'm just adjusting to going from living fairly lazily to keeping myself occupied.
- I think I may only have one more week on 2nd shift.
- I'd like to practice a little bit before I go to sleep.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. God is good.
2. I'm finally starting to feel better!
3. I love all this snow!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It’s great to see the forums so active. I love coming on at any time of the day and being able to post because people have been on before me.
2. I’m going to have a quick bite to eat and hope it settles my stomach, then keep running my job.
3. I’ve decided what to make for lunch on Wednesday, I have the day off and I thought I’d cook something nice for him to come home to.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate this. I wish my chest pain would go away.
2. When will this end?
3. I hope tomorrow is a better day than today.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’ve got a little bit left to do then I’m going to pick up some groceries and head home. Today has been good. No dramas and I’ve felt in control of all my jobs.
2. I’m a little hungry but we prepared vegan hotdogs last night which will be ready today, so I’ll just wait until I’m home to eat.
3. This jacket is so cosy and heavy.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I've spent the last several weekends alone, by choice. I guess to have some alone time and try to get my life a little more in order. It's starting to be a little lonely, so I think this coming weekend I'll go out or something.
- This is the best face mask. It makes my face feel awesome and it seems to be pretty effective.
- I need to get to bed.
d a n i e l l e
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Kelly, I'm so glad your biopsy came back so well. I'm so glad you are ok.
2. I'm sooooo stressed out, I did let out a stressed scream (but not super loud) because no one can hear me.
3. I'm so glad that place I had to call for my poppy is open 24 hours a day, because I forgot earlier and I had to call before 8am. Luckily the lady was SUPER nice and understood my reasoning for late notice. The part I didn't tell her was that I forgot because I called my aunt after talking to poppy and then forgot to call this place.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I finally exercised. I always love how I feel after, so I don't know why I never stick to it. Lack of motivation, I guess.
- I need to get up early and practice tomorrow. I've had so much more energy here lately that I seem to be just scrambling around trying to do all kinds of stuff and I don't have time for it all. I need to manage time better.
- Kinda want to take a bath.
d a n i e l l e
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. When will I feel better?
2. I'm going to try to focus on the positive more from now on.
3. God is good :)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sense of humour is whack. I feel like I’m hilarious but only about a quarter of my jokes land and not a lot of people get it. I tried to explain it to my boyfriend the other day, that the way my voice comes out makes it sound like I’m serious but I’m just having a joke. I’m not sure why my voice is like that, I think my sisters have it too so we’re easily misunderstood, even by each other.
2. I’m going to do some light reading this morning for my upcoming university project. I’m nervous about it but I have 13 weeks to finish the whole thing which is so much time, and I won’t be worrying about any other assessments. I planned this really well.
3. I’m thirsty. I want a drink.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 02:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I'm so unbearably impatient when it comes to working towards a goal. I have to have instant gratification or I lose interest. I don't think that's going to happen this time, but I'm still super impatient. It's annoying.
- My feet are so tiny.
- I'm about to rip into this bag of pistachios that won't stop staring at me.
d a n i e l l e
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 04:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I’m so the same with that instant gratification thing. My attention is really short and I can never get good at anything because of it.
2. My eyes are stinging like crazy! I think it’s probably hayfever, I’ve had a sore throat and stuffy nose too. The wind must have blown some pollen and dust around.
3. Vegetarian lasagna is out of the oven and we’re just waiting for it to cool down before we dig into it.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 04:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. God is good.
2. Life is good.
3. I am good :)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2018 05:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should get up and find some breakfast when I finish this post. I also need to clean the kitchen.
2. My nose is so blocked! I had the most uncomfortable sleep but I felt like I needed to sleep longer to let my body recover. At least the cough has gone away.
3. I have to work tonight but it should be easy.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next>>
You're at 24 of 26 pages.