Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
pinkchocolate

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 May 2020 08:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My mood has been very up and down today. At times, I've just felt like crying from nowhere.

2. My friend keeps talking about her mum's wedding. It's supposed to be in October. My friend hopes that Covid will be gone by then, but I wonder if the wedding will have to be postponed.

3. I just watched a film, and I recognised one of the actresses. But I didn't know her name, or what else I'd seen her in, and it's bugging me.
KMP x
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 May 2020 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. That migraine I woke up with this morning was the worst I've had in years. Thankfully the pain is gone but I still feel so fatigued and dizzy.
2. I just tried the new kind of green tea Brian got at the store earlier, and it's pretty good.
3. Looks like we're getting a new neighbor moving into the house that backs up to our back yard.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 May 2020 08:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My hands are a little bit chapped, I need to put on some hand cream before I go to bed.

2. My sister told me she's had some problems with her computer, and she's only had it a few weeks.

3. My friend is planning to shave off her hair in a few months, for a good cause. I would like to sponsor her/donate something, but money is tight right now.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 May 2020 10:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I loved watching Fun Home last night on my birthday. It's one of my favorite musicals, despite being really emotionally heavy. Hopefully someday I'll actually see a live performance of it...
2. I hope I can get some Starbucks soon, now that they're reopen for takeout. I haven't been in 2 months and I have a free drink for my birthday.
3. I love the new virtual performance of You'll Never Walk Alone that YPC did to honor healthcare workers.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
pinkchocolate

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2020 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I don't understand the random message I received from my friend.

2. I'm watching a quiz show, so thinking about the answers to the questions.

3. Trying to decide whether to watch some more TV after this, or go to bed.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2020 06:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had to block a "friend" on social media today. I hope she doesn't question me about it. It took me a lot just to do it, I don't think I could handle her harassment.
2. My boyfriend and I made an awesome spinach and ricotta cannelloni for dinner, it was so delicious.
3. I'm not sure what I'll do after this, maybe play some Stardew Valley.
pinkchocolate

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2020 11:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My friend messaged and told me about some shoes he'd ordered online, and we've been talking about shoes for hours. The shoes I'm currently wearing are getting quite worn out now, so I don't think they'll last much longer.

2. I'm thinking a lot about my grandmother today. A few weeks ago, she had a stroke, and had to go into a care home. The last time I visited her, I told her I would probably see her again the following week. But soon after that, all the panic buying started, the elderly were advised to isolate, and then we went on to lockdown. So obviously I didn't get to visit her again. It just makes me a little bit sad to think that after this crisis is over, I won't be able to visit her at her house anymore.

3. I wonder if I'll have another video call with my sister later.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2020 03:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't wait to be able to get involved with the Y.
2. I am so bummed those pants didn't fit.
3. These are pretty cool pens.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2020 03:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My friend did indeed send me a message asking why we weren't following each other anymore. I ignored it for now. I always tell my friends that you are allowed to block/ignore/ghost people who are bringing you down with no explanation, but I find it really hard to do it myself. I feel like she's owed an explanation but I've given her many of those over the course of our friendship and she never listens. It comes to a certain point where I'm expending emotional energy that I frankly don't have. I have my own shit to deal with too, you know. My job as a friend isn't to coach you through every life decision or act like your therapist.
2. I keep chewing my lower lip but I can't find my nice lip balm.
3. I'm pretty hungry today. I might have dinner soon.
pinkchocolate

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2020 07:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've been feeling quite positive today. I think I'm learning to give up comparison to others, and realising that I don't require the approval of others.

2. I watched the news earlier, and they said something about how busy the beaches have been, and people have been struggling to social distance. We're allowed to go outdoors as much as we like now, for exercise, and permitted to drive longer distances. Going to the beach isn't against the rules, but if the beaches are busy, that's not good.

3. I enjoyed my evening. I ate ice-cream, and watched Poirot re-runs.
KMP x
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2020 07:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I got some ice cream today which was really good.
2. YPC is apparently doing some sort of livestream/watch party on YouTube tomorrow which I'm obviously excited for.
3. I'm stressed about all these uncertainties regarding the summer.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2020 03:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's the weekend! This week went by really quickly.
2. I have eaten so much today, I don't know why I'm so hungry. Maybe I'm just bored...
3. I hope I can finally move my plant to a new pot this weekend.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2020 03:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've been feeling very nostalgic today because it's been a whole decade since Brian and I had our big victory at national flying competitions. Those days feel like a past life now.
2. I'm really happy to hear that this new Star Trek series will have the same episodic format as TOS and TNG.
3. I might make some herbal vanilla tea before getting ready for bed.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2020 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. What a lovely rainy day. We went out to the shops and got a coffee machine, then we went to a nearby park to shoot some hoops. It's even more important to get out on the weekends now that restrictions have eased up, I'm sick of being cooped up at home all week.
2. I'm going to make a risotto tonight, I better get started soon.
3. I kinda want another piercing but it will probably be a while until salons and stuff open up.
badomen

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2020 04:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. i'm glad i got to see my parents before the lockdown started. i don't know the next time i'll see them.
2. watching the stupidest shit on tv but i can't seem to turn it off.
3. i have to call the bank this week.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next>>
You're at 24 of 26 pages.