Topic: What are you reading right now?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : What are you reading right now?  
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2012 03:12 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
qliner11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2012 08:16 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Other Life
We all row...
InREDandGREEN
Cheer for us lads!CHEER!!
We did it for you!!
awesomeninja

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 May 2012 11:42 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
im reading without a sound a murder book. :)
AWESOMENINJA!
skapunkerplunk

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jun 2012 01:12 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
I'm reading the Great Gatsby too!
If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door. - Harvey Milk
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jul 2012 08:05 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jul 2012 12:19 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2012 12:58 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
What The Night Knows - Dean Koontz.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2012 09:44 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven
martikagray

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:50 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 09:48 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Comeback by Dick Francis.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2012 07:07 PM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2012 10:12 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Chaucer for school requirements
• ♥ •
4-28-14
Raymond Vincent my little man that I love so dearly
life couldn't be any better
xvanessarx

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2012 02:13 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
Dance with dragons-George R.R Martin
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Sep 2012 11:16 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
The truth about forever -Sarah dessen
• ♥ •
4-28-14
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2012 10:47 AM         Subject: RE: What are you reading right now?
What happened to goodbye? -Sarah Dessen
• ♥ •
4-28-14

Page: < 26 27 28 29 30 Next>>
You're at 29 of 30 pages.