Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Mar 2018 03:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I haven't drank green tea the past few mornings and I can tell my appetite has increased way too much, back up to the "eat everything in sight" level. Ugh. It's not my favorite kind of tea but drinking it really helps keep me from wanting to overeat.
2. I need to renew my flight instructor certification. I still want to keep it active even though I'm 90% sure I'll never go back to instructing.
3. When is it going to warm up?!? It's halfway through March and we're still getting winter temperatures most days. I want to sit outside and read a book, I want to go hiking and biking, I want to go for walks around the neighborhood without having to bundle up in a coat and a hat!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Mar 2018 11:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have to find some motivation to do this assignment because I'm kinda running out of time to do it. I need to email it to my tutor by the end of the week but I'm still working every weekday. It's really hard to get the ball rolling and I've kinda fallen off the horse when it comes to being in "study mode".
2. I have to redownload this program I want to install because I may have closed my laptop before it had fully finished downloading and I don't want to try to install a corrupt file.
3. I need to drink more water. I've been pretty slack on it lately.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Mar 2018 10:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The pain is soooo bad, so intense. No one can find a physical cause, other than the swollen and infected lymph nodes that I was diagnosed with on Sunday, which I'm taking antibiotics for, but I don't know if it's just that or that plus something else. I NEED to get to the bottom of this, the pain is a 10 on a 1-10 scale, it has to be a really bad infection/swelling or else that and/or something that's hiding from being obvious one the tests. I've seen those tv shows mystery diagnosis, I don't want to give up and just tolerate the pain because I can't. I just wish my family agreed with me. I'm also going through a ton emotionally.
2. I'm trying everything humanly possible to distract myself, but it's not working very well.
3. I love my best friend Sarah, she's my rock. I just wish she wasn't 350+ miles away. Her mom is so awesome too.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2018 08:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ugh, how did we get ants in the kitchen? There hasn't been anything left sitting out so I don't know what's attracting them. I need to text Keith to have him pick up some ant baits when he stops at the store on his way home.
2. It feels great to not work on a Sunday. Sunday shifts are the worst, seems like they just drag on and on forever.
3. I kind of want to rearrange the bedroom.
~ Hannah
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2018 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am in a ton of pain and feel soooo weird.
2. I am scared.
3. I have the best bestie, but I wish she was nearby.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2018 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. ^ Stay strong, Christine. You're a great person who's made it through a lot, you can make it through this too. Sending you my best wishes as always.
2. It's been a crazy few days. My hometown has experienced a natural disaster which I will talk about more when we know the full extent of the damage. I haven't heard yet that any of my parents' property has been damaged but I know people who have lost their homes and others who don't know yet.
3. I want to visit the coast but I still have to work and it's such a long way away, I can't just do a quick trip.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Mar 2018 11:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Aww, thank you Amy, you are so sweet, I REALLY appreciate it.
2. Oh my gosh Amy! I hope and pray everything will be ok and that your parents property isn't damaged, I'm so sorry that you know others who have been, I hope none of your family/friends are injured or anything. Sending prayers.
3. PAINNNN.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. All of my parents' property is safe and unharmed, and nobody in the whole area has been seriously injured or killed. Now it's just a matter of waiting to go back into town to start to clean up and rebuild. It sucks not being there during a time like this, I miss the close sense of community in the area.
2. I start work in about 45 minutes so I better start getting ready. I should have had a shower but the morning got away on me.
3. Life is just chaos at the moment. I'm glad I got that project done early in the weekend before everything happened. I've been so preoccupied by thinking about it.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2018 12:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm SO glad your parent's property is safe Amy and that no one was seriously hurt or killed. Thank God. That's excellent news. I hope and pray that the cleanup and rebuild goes smoothly, I'm sorry that you don't get to be there, but I'm sure your parents understand. I get what you mean though and send you a huge virtual hug.
2. My sides hurt so bad, especially when I breathe which is all the time obviously. It hurts sooo bad to yawn, take a deep breath, or roll over. My right side right now feels like it's on fire along with the pain. AGONY. I hope I can sleep tonight. I'm really looking forward to seeing my friend Kristin in the morning, she is an awesome friend driving 45 mins each way to pick me up and go to lunch. We have a ton to fill each other in on in our lives.
3. I can't believe I feel for a scam. UGH! Caused so much trouble.I feel soooooo stupid.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2018 05:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Christina. It really was the best outcome with no deaths, the firefighters worked so hard to get it under control. The political fallout and drama after something like this is never fun, but like I said, it’s a strong community and people will come together to move on.
2. It’s good to see you’re still seeing friends and doing fun things, Christina. It must help just a little to distract yourself, even if it’s just temporary.
3. I got a call from a telemarketer today asking about my mortgage. Um, I don’t have one of those...
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2018 03:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Amy - I'm sorry to hear about what happened in your hometown. :( I hope your family and friends there are getting through this alright. I totally get what you mean about missing a close community, I miss that about my hometown also.
2. I need to put my Granddad's birthday card in the mail.
3. I honestly feel like going for a walk right now even though it's really late and I'm about to go to bed. I just love when everything is covered in snow at night and it's completely silent except for that faint sparkling sound of falling snow. It reminds me of playing in the woods in the winter when I was a kid.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2018 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Kelly. It's all so crazy, I can't believe it happened to us. I'm visiting in about a month for my brother's birthday, so it'll be nice to spend some time with my family.
2. I think our rent is due in a couple of days too.. hmm. I'll make sure I do that in the morning.
3. I hope he's home soon. I'm really hungry.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Mar 2018 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so annoyed. Those neighbors have been sitting in their car and blasting music for like an hour. I'm surprised none of the other neighbors have called the cops yet. I don't want to be the one to do it because I don't know if they'd find out it was me.
2. It seemed like work today went by in the blink of an eye.
3. I really wish my sister and brother-in-law and niece lived closer. I love them all so much and I miss them.
~ Hannah
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2018 10:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The pasta salad I made for lunch was soooo good. I can't wait until he gets home and tries it, I hope he likes it too. I want to make some pasta but I'm waiting for some ingredients I asked him to get from the shops on his way home.
2. My back is kinda sore, but to be fair, it's always kinda sore.
3. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of weeks. We have a lot on.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to eat that avocado before it gets too ripe, but I'm still full from dinner. Hopefully it doesn't get too ripe by the morning so I can have it on toast. Avocado ripeness is such a fleeting moment in time.
2. Wow, it's almost April and there's still snow on the ground. That's unusual for this area.
3. Tomorrow should be fun. I really should go to bed soon so I'm well-rested.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next>>
You're at 30 of 33 pages.