Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. one of my roommates suddenly mentioned wanting to move out today which kinda annoyed me because he didn’t give a date for when and I’m worried about finding a new roommate in a pandemic. I kinda need to know if he’s actually leaving or not so I can start to put some advertisements out there.
2. I seriously need to get a new job but I think that will also be next to impossible in the pandemic. I wish I had the foresight last year to know that this year would totally suck.
3. the weather was nice today, I hope it stays nice tomorrow.
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm battling with myself as to whether I should go to the grocery store or not today because I need milk, eggs, and a few other things. However, the reason why I haven't is because it's totally difficult to cook in a kitchen where I have no supplies like knives or anything to cook with. A part of me just wonders if I should go pick up frozen meals or whatever because all I have to do is pop those in the microwave or oven. Can't wait to pick up all of my tubs filled with kitchen supplies from my dad's, but that's probably going to have to wait until the weekend!

2. I know I should be sending out story after story after story and poem after poem to different publications. The more I send them out, the more I'll get used to playing the game of writer, and I would love to become an author so badly... especially in places that aren't just me self-publishing work. I've self-published one horror story collection with 16 shorts and several poetry collections. However, in order to 'play the game', I have to do something I'm not experienced at. Of course, with trial and error comes experience, right? So, I need to continue to research different venues to send my work to. My website, marmoseticwolves.org has several of my poems and three of my short stories already up there, so I could possibly share my website with the publications in my query letters. It's just... a lot to do, but I can't wait to do it. Besides, I'll never know if I don't try.

3. I need to remember that whenever I'm craving a snack or something sweet that the only reason I'm craving anything like that is because I've been eating lots of gluten, which causes cravings like that. The more gluten I eat, the more I'll crave sweets, the more I eat sweets the more I'll crave gluten. It's basically a vicious cycle which affects mood, attention span, and makes me a whole lot more exhausted, amongst other things. When I crave something, the best thing to do is have a gluten-free snack until I can remove the gluten fully from my diet. After that, slowly remove the sugar. I need to remember that.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It feels really weird for my summer choir to not be ending and having our final concert tonight. Tonight is when it would be happening, but unfortunately we couldn't have the session at all this year due to Covid-19 :( It's really sad cause I've been singing with the group for 10 years...
2. I finally watched the live-action Aladdin movie today and I really liked it. It made me even more excited for the musical to come to Disney+ later this year!
3. I finally found the Come From Away sweatshirt I've been wanting for 3 years for a really good price on Mercari! It's normally $60 if you buy it directly from the show, but I was able to get it for only $16!
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish I could see my brother more but he still lives up north with no plans of moving any time soon because of the pandemic. I wish he’d come to LA and we could become closer like we used to be.
2. I have a secret that I literally can’t tell anyone. it’s killing me and I want to be able to vent to someone.
3. not sure what to have for dinner tonight. I’ll probably cook.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I kind of want to give myself a day off tomorrow, but there are so many earnings reports being released and I need to be keeping an eye on this stuff.
2. It's finally going to cool down a little bit next week.
3. I'm so happy for my brother and sister-in-law! They're breaking ground on their new house soon and it should be finished early next year.
- Kelly -
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. another boring day here in LA, but I went to the deli and got some nice cheese, crackers and fruit to treat myself to a platter which I ate outside in the sun. the weather has been so nice lately. I’m sad that summer was pretty much a write-off but I did as much as I could to enjoy it.
2. my back really hurts, probably just from overexerting myself the last couple days with housework but it needed to be done.
3. I probably need to pick up some extra commissions next week.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. America really needs to revive Ragtime on Broadway. It's sad how relevant it still is in the midst of the current political climate and how much things have not changed since it took place over 100 years ago...
2. I have so many playbills I need to sell/trade. They're taking up a huge pile in my room and most of them I don't want.
3. I really need to start going to bed earlier...
Savannah (she/her)
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. my roommate is finished work soon. I’ve been wanting to hang out with him all day.
2. I have nothing really on my mind. I’m just sitting on the couch half playing animal crossing, half watching tv and half posting on here. wait, that’s three halves. I was never good at math.
3. I should try to clean the kitchen before I cook.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It snowed in certain parts of my city today which is super rare! In my suburb, it didn't get above 9C, which is 48F.
2. I have a bunch of packages coming in the mail, so many that I've kind of lost track of them.
3. I hope I have a chance to get some productive stuff done at work this week.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I was in Colorado a year ago, I miss my family there.
2. I'm so happy I was finally able to find the Come From Away sweatshirt for such a good price!
3. I'm trying to sell a bunch of playbills but right now they're just spread all over my room.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'n going to make chicken and salad for dinner tonight with my new salad spinner. I never used to be a huge fan of lettuce but lately I've been loving it. I want to try branch out and make more interesting salads but my local supermarket hasn't been very well stocked lately.
2. It's my dog's birthday tomorrow! His first birthday as a pet. We're going to make him a pupcake and some mashed sweet potato. My boyfriend went and got him some toys today as well.
3. God, my head hurts so bad.
medicate-it-away

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to get up and take care of my dogs and find something for dinner.
2. This week has been exhausting. I haven't been sleeping well and there has been a lot going on.
3. I didn't realize how hungry I actually am. I just don't know what I want to eat.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's Friday, it's the weekend! I don't have many plans but I might jump onto a Zoom call with some coworkers later night to play some games.
2. I really need to clean and organise the pantry, it's getting a bit wild in there. Also, the dog has started jumping up on the counters to try to get food, so even more reason to have a good place to hide things away.
3. I don't know the next time I might see my family, it's weird to think.
mystery-egg

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Even though I've been collecting furniture, linens, and things for over a year for my new place, I never expected for my home to be this... homey when I moved in. It feels like me. It feels like, even though I'm an atheist, it feels like a blessing. Sometimes, it feels as though it's a curse, being alone and trying to figure out what to do with myself... especially now without internet, but I need to remember that at least I have a spot, a little spot to myself where I can be myself. It's a spot where I have my own rules, no matter how much my family (especially my mother) still tries to control me.

2. Sometimes I just feel like I'm a video game called Chew Toy: Version 1.0 that people just plug into their device and play, over, and over, and over again. It feels like I exist to live in misery for other people's entertainment... and I'm sick of it, but there's nothing I can do but try to survive through being used, controlled, and bullied by those around me. It's come so far that I am treating myself the way others do -- abusing myself because that's what I'm used to. I wish I wasn't so weak.

3. I'm glad I ordered out food tonight. After the day I had today, the last thing I wanted to do was stand in the kitchen and pretend, even for a second, that I was able to create the sort of dishes that I love to create. It just feels like... I shouldn't be creating art right now because none of it feels like who I am -- and that's not even the scary part.
https://marmoseticwolves.org
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I got a lot done today. But I should go to bed soon... I'm not usually up this late.
2. I'll probably use that green tea face mask before I go to bed. I used it for the first time last week and it made my skin so smooth.
3. I'm such an idiot for lifting those reams of paper at work without any help. My back is paying for it now.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next>>
You're at 30 of 33 pages.