Topic: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII  
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2012 03:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
Uno. My eye itches.
Dos. I don't know how I feel about this.
Tres. Oooh. Queen. (:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

marvel0uszmisfit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2012 04:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
#1. that was a good nap
#2. I miss the cats, especially Rooney and Mara
#3. he will probably be back a little later

the boom box on my shoulder was a box of clementines
I ate every single one without noticing the mold
you said you're gross my darling, i said no i'm rock and roll
even though i'd never ever been in a band
i got cool as black ice tattooed on my hand
and the christians gave me comic books as if i would be scared
of burning in hell when i was already there.

Kêêñå
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 01:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Or don't text me back. That's cool.
2. My sunburn is peeling like crazy. :s
3. I'm sleepy, but I want to paint my nails before I go to sleep.
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 02:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I have to pee.
2. I can't even remember the last time I was on here. D:
3. :shock: <-- I missed this guy.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
kellyburnsred

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 06:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. It's been so long since I've been on.
2. So, Jason and I had breakfast yesterday it was nice.
3. But I'm confused now, I texted him to make sure he got back okay, and I was texting him throughout the day yesterday and he didn't even text me back. I'm a little mad.
"Secrets like depression, eating disorders, self harm, or anything, are hard to keep. It's hard because you want someone to know. You want them to ask when you're sad, why you won't eat, what happened to your wrists, or legs. And as good as it feels to let it out, you regret it immediately."
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 10:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I wish I had problems like that.
2. I can't ever even speak to him again. He's gone.
3. Why are there no movies on? This is pointless, I wish I could just stay home.
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

http://natureandgrace.tumblr.com/
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 11:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Well jeez. Don't complain about things like this when you choose to live an hour away from where you work. kdsfjkdsfjkl Some people. I swear.
2. I'm so happy I'm going to start getting twice as many hours at work starting in September. I wish they'd just let me be full-time.
3. It's too hot out.
thawing

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
I caught up with Teen Wolf yesterday.
Tyler Hoechlin is making me question my sexuality on the real, my god. Not that my sexuality should really matter to anyone in the first place... .-.
Where did my brother go...?
xo
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I think it's music time. After the way this week is going, I need to drown the world out with some loud music!
2. I need to find a good book.
3. Hmm. Should I buy that in the trilogy thing or just buy all three seperately?
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
alliabbey11

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2012 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Welcome to my world.
2. Some things just don't work out how they're supposed to.
3. Hollywood is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. :))
"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holdin' my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite." -3 Doors Down

LiveTyping.com

- Finger Eleven
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2012 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. yay, i got sick. i've slept for the past two or three days, i've kinda lost track, and only gotten out of bed to go to the bathroom. my mom has been looking after me and has been bringing me food.
2. sleeping, eating and going to the bathroom have been the only things i've done. i haven't even been on the laptop or the xbox or my phone. i don't think ice ever been this sick and i hope i never am again.
3. my neck is sore right now..
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2012 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. I have an odd body shape. I'm so slender, except for my disproportionately big hip bones... it looks like I've already popped out several children.
2. I need to get a new watch but they all seem so overpriced.
3. This should be an interesting weekend. /:
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 12:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Why is this not working?
2. I can't deal with any more bad news. Really. That's enough.
3. Um, alright Pandora. Yeah, I didn't wanna listen to that anyway...
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

http://natureandgrace.tumblr.com/
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 01:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. Why do I always get in over my head like this? Ugh. It's a curse. I swear.
2. That baked potato was huge. I'm so full now. >___<
3. I love this song. <3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 03:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things on Your Mind LXXVIII
1. underdog, just look at the mess you made.
2. i'm tired.
3. i should sleep.

Page: < 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next>>
You're at 33 of 50 pages.