Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
weatherwarden

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1) I can't wait to get my hair dyed tomorrow!!
2) I'm gonna have McDonalds for lunch, I haven't eaten it since July
3) Not looking forward to wearing a mask on the bus, but if I gotta do it, I'll do it
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should really shower soon.
2. I need to cook dinner and feed the animals.
3. I wonder how the best friends day went.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am quite worried about my friend's wedding tomorrow. The weather here is really bad! Storms, Hail, etc.
2. I should prepare dinner and make movement plans for tomorrow as well as getting my outfit ready.
3. I really want chocolate.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

weatherwarden

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
01. I love shuffling my iTunes library sometimes, it throws up some good stuff.
02. Daylight savings is starting overnight, I must remember to change my clock before I go to sleep!
03. I hope I can get my hair dyed this coming week.
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. early bird gets the worm so why am i always missing out?
2. i have no idea what to do today. it's wide open.
3. i wish i could see my friend but he is staying low.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really should feed the animals and prepare my own dinner.
2. I don't know whether I want a bath or a shower tonight.
3. I might take some panadol, I can feel a slight headache coming on

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I figured out how to order a customized iced chai at Starbucks for significantly cheaper. Definitely gonna do that from now on in order to save money.
2. I think I'll make Pad Thai for dinner.
3. They were playing Try Everything while I was in Walgreens. I love that song.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It'll be interesting to see the results of my hearing test at my appointment on Wednesday. I've definitely noticed a gradual change since my last test, I just have no idea how much worse it is.
2. I'm going to make a cup of chamomile tea and do some sudoku puzzles before going upstairs to bed.
3. The tree in our backyard is starting to turn yellow and orange already.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:05 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so sad that Anastasia in Madrid had to officially close due to the pandemic.
2. I think I'm gonna try and get a blackberries and cream frappuccino at Starbucks this afternoon. I had one a few years ago when they were on the menu for a limited time, and just last night I was thinking about how good it was. So I'm gonna see if they can still make one.
3. I really wish YPC would release a recording/video of the song Butterfly. It's one of my favorite songs they've done, but the only time I've heard them do it was when I saw them in person last year.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have a lot of anxiety lately and a lot has to do with being down. I get angry at myself for losing the motivation and commitment I had to lose weight and keeping my health a priority. I need to put all my effort into getting back into shape and healthier.
2. I really want to get back into singing and maybe learn piano better.
3. I have been listening to a lot of 80's music lately.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really should get off the computer cook dinner, watch the shows I need to catch up on and shower.
2. It's probably also about time to feed all the pets.
3. I might wash my bed sheets in the morning.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have a vague headache but I don't think it's enough to take medicine.
2. I feel like listening to music but I haven't been able to get my wireless headphones to connect to my Mac because the USB ports barely work.
3. That reminds me, I need to get a USB cable to charge my phone.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm going to go to bed once I finish writing tomorrow's stock watchlist.
2. I can't believe my mom was diagnosed with osteoporosis. She's only 60, she eats incredibly healthily and does pretty intense workouts 4-5 days a week. Thankfully it's mild but this still sucks.
3. My cousin sure picked an interesting year to move to NYC to go to ballet school, hah.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should probably get a decent sleep tonight.
2. Do I or Do I not want to bathe tonight? Might just shower.
3. I should drink some water.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wonder how my partner's trip away is going, he's been super quiet today, so he is probably having a blast.
2. I wish the neighbours kids would shut up, they have been carrying on and screaming all afternoon.
3. I need a drink of water.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 30 31 32 33 34 Next>>
You're at 33 of 34 pages.