Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2017 03:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. This whole live-aboard thing is going to take lots of planning and preparation over the next 2-3 years. Kind of daunting but also exciting.
2. I can't sleep. I have a lot on my mind.
3. I hope this serum stuff helps fade the sunspots on my face. Silly me, should have worn sunscreen all those years working out on the line.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2017 08:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I need to get a few hours of sleep, but I'm super anxious and can't sleep, I'm going to try when this song is over though.
2. I am so good at misplacing things :( Now along with other stuff, I can't find the cat pen I got my bestie
3. I am excited to see my bestie today and celebrate her birthday with her
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2017 03:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.this weekend sucked not only did none of my friends wanna hangout but the weather was horrible
2.work tomm -_- but need the money
3.hopefully i can get my friend to cut my hair today after im done my laundry
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2017 10:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy that my favorite Indycar driver Josef Newgarden won today. His 2nd win of the year :)
2. I'm exhausted and need sleep
3. My throat is very dry
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jul 2017 06:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I had the most unproductive day at work today. I feel like I barely got anything done.
2. I've been slacking on my exercise routine so I'm going to make sure I do it tonight. I'm trying to get some abdominal definition back by Christmas!
2. I swear my dog won't leave me alone. I'm trying to cook dinner and he's just jumping all over the place.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jul 2017 07:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.im tired as hell laying down until monday night raw comes on
2.thank god its a new week hopefully it will be a good one
3.i really need a beach trip its killing me not being able to go :[
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jul 2017 09:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Ah, another day at the studio. I've gotta be here every day this week. I was thinking of taking Thursday off to hang out with my partner but I've got a meeting on that I can't skip.
2. My nails are so brittle at the moment. They seem to be breaking even just by bumping them on things.
3. I need to get off Facebook and focus.
rubyrae

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2017 05:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Last night's date put me in the best mood. I've woken up with a spring in my step.
2. I'm going to get coffee and donuts and bring them back.
3. I want to use Twitter more.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2017 05:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm soooooo hungry. My stomach is growling like crazy. I'm going downstairs to get something to eat as soon as this youtube video I'm watching (well listening to it's a post-race interview) is over.
3. I have 2 dr appointments today and have an errand to run. It's going to be a long day.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2017 06:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I have a crazy headache, but I'm not sure if I have any pain medication in the house right now. I'll have to do some searching, and then maybe make a trip to a late night pharmacy. That'll suck.
2. I better get up and wash the dishes.
3. I'm really not looking forward to work tomorrow.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2017 01:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I am soooo sick. I feel awful in every way possible.
2. I just bought 2 small pieces of sheetmetal and a shirt for $40 yay! that was a SUPER GREAT deal
3. I wish today was over, I want to go to bed.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2017 04:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I want a nap but it kinda feels too late in the day to take one.
2. This is really exciting. I'm sad Jess is moving away for her new job but now Keith's gonna move in with me.
3. I'm going to make lemon chicken and rice for dinner.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2017 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. What a waste of my time. I feel so frustrated right now. Why aren't people capable of doing the jobs they are PAID to do? I've been working in this industry for six months and I seem to be managing way better than these people.
2. At least I was able to grab lunch with my partner while he was in the area running some errands. It's always so nice to see him during the day, he brightens my days.
3. I think I should call my mum again tonight and see what her plans are.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2017 11:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I love living directly under an RNAV arrival of a major airport. Granted they're still up at like 9,000' when they're out this far, but it's still neat to see all the heavies from Asian and European airlines fly over.
2. I need to finish reading that book.
3. Oh my god, I feel so much better now that I know his overnight in Honduras next month is on Roatán and not on the crime-ridden mainland. Roatán is actually kind of nice, it's definitely the only part of Honduras I'd ever go back to.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2017 06:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.i was gonna run out and get my phone card and some money but im so tired i dont feel like driving
2.idk what to do tomorrow....hopefully my friend will wanna hangout
3.i want a cold drink.....hmmm what to have though
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next>>
You're at 34 of 50 pages.