Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am still so bitter about Queensland closing their borders to us causing my vacation to be cancelled only two days before I was meant to fly out.
2. I am also still so angry that one family caused such a massive cluster of covid here in my state that was only mentioned as one of the safest places in the world a month beforehand.
3. I should probably get some sleep considering it is almost 2am.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm excited to be going home in a few days for Thanksgiving and the winter holidays.
2. It's really windy outside right now.
3. I'm happy I just got a sale of 4 pairs of earrings on my Etsy. I hope I'll get some more sales later today and tomorrow.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really procrastinating right now lol. I want to clean up the house but I think I'll wait for my boyfriend to leave so I can put on some music or something and get into the swing of it.
2. I need to take the dog's collar off, he always looks uncomfortable with it on around the house.
3. A postie just came by and I was hoping it was for us, but nah. I have a package coming from USA for my sister.
weatherwarden

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
01. Why does every single survey on here ask if you miss a person? LMAO.

02. I can't wait for Survivor Series tomorrow, though I'm gonna have a fun time trying to connect my laptop to our new TV to stream it lol.

03. I hope I can get some good deals on Black Friday sales.
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should take the Jetta out for a drive soon. Lately my husband and I have only been leaving the house several times a week and we usually take the Tiguan. The Jetta has been sitting in the garage for like 6 weeks straight, which likely isn't great for the fuel system.
2. A new walking trail just opened up near here and I want to go check it out sometime next week.
3. I really wish this region had much cloudier autumns and winters... I'll always miss that about Ohio. This much sunny weather at this time of year just feels weird to me and I don't like it.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had a really productive day yesterday, so it's nice to have a slower Sunday.
2. I need to get up and fill the dog's bowl, it sounds like he just finished his water. I also wanna make him some new frozen treats with the bananas I bought, but they're a bit underripe, so I'll have to wait.
3. I might have to go to the shops this evening to get some groceries. I thought we had enough but I actually don't think we have enough for dinner tonight.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to find focus and drive to continue my diet properly with no excuses.
2. I should probably clean the house today.
3. I am slightly hungry.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe it's December already
2. I should do some holiday shopping soon in case the stores close
3. I'm excited to buy a ticket for YPC's upcoming live-streamed holiday concert
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My boyfriend broke a guitar string yesterday so he wants to go to the music store up the road to get some replacements. I can't decide if I want to go with him or not. The stores I wanted to go to aren't at the nearby mall so I might go to a different mall later today.
2. I hope the dog is able to eat his breakfast with his injured foot. Last night I literally held the bowl in front of him while he sat in his bed with his bandaged foot, lol. He's not spoiled at all...
3. I think next weekend I will go through my wardrobe and separate out clothes I haven't worn all year and also don't fit into anymore, so that I can decide what I need to complete my wardrobe again.
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I think this has been the biggest snowstorm we've had in several years. Still nowhere near the waist-deep snow we had in the 2016 blizzard, though... that was amazing.
2. I'll probably go to bed a little earlier tonight.
3. I hope the sky is clear on Monday so I can see the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. Makes me really wish I still had my old telescopes from when I was a kid.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to do the last of my christmas shopping.
2. I need to do the rest of the gardening.
3. I should probably spend some time with the guineapigs and birds today.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We just had a super crazy thunderstorm complete with giant hail and heavy rain, but it was over so quickly.
2. I don't know why I'm so lethargic, I've barely done much this week.
3. I need another glass of water, I'm so thirsty.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I decorated my Christmas tree last night
2. I'm excited for the YPC livestreamed holiday concert tomorrow and Sunday
3. We got a lot of snow overnight
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm not sure what we'll do for dinner tonight. We could go takeaway but I've had takeaway lunches twice this week already so I'm not really feeling it. I'm not even that hungry because we got fries on our way home.
2. I've decided to teach Ollie how to shake and it's a real stumper, he didn't know what the heck I was trying to do lol.
3. I need to redo my nails.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really excited for the virtual YPC concert starting tonight!
2. I'm really glad that the Covid vaccine is out now and seemingly effective. I know it's still gonna be a while before everyone can get it but it's definitely a huge step in life returning to normal.
3. I'm listening to the cast recording of Bring It On and it's really good. You can totally tell it's by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Savannah (she/her)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next>>
You're at 36 of 50 pages.