Topic: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dirty Little Secrets VIII  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2017 02:39 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
Even though the divorce has been final for months, I still worry about what kind of drama my ex is going to start when he finally finds out that I'm having another baby.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2017 03:50 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I wish our relationship was a little better. It's not bad at all, but I feel like the past month or so, we've been going through more rough patches than other couples. I don't know.
~ Hannah
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:05 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I can't believe Keith and I were ever in a place where I felt the need to write about our troubles on my last post on here. I don't even know why all that happened. But things have been great and that's what matters. I know he's the one.
~ Hannah
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 07:02 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I am still concerned as to why an old friend still finds it necessary to lurk all my social media and talk about me. I am sorry that you are that obsessed you need to screen shot my photos and show them to your on and off friends and have a bitch about me because I am going somewhere in life while you find it so hard to simply move on and enjoy your own life and live through me.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I wonder if I will ever get to live out my dreams.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2018 10:33 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I can't believe today on Facebook it showed my ex, suggesting that we connect and be-friend each other. It always cuts me up seeing my ex because of how he treated me and how he continues to treat me when we unexpectedly bump into eachother in town. Ick.

Roxy Ryan

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2018 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I'm having a really hard time understanding why I don't have a best friend. I have friends who I love and who love me, but no one ever sticks around long, nor does anyone ever seem interested in actually being a part of my life other than just being drinking buddies on the weekends. It bothers me more so these days because I've been in relationships since I was 14 so I always had someone there. But now being single (which is by choice, I don't want a relationship) I've realized that I'm a very lonely and isolated person. Living alone doesn't help, but I do actually prefer it this way because I'm an introverted person and I need my alone time. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing and being too complicated. -insert shrugging emoji here-
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2018 07:48 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
Danielle! I feel you!
my friends are 99% gay males.
It's just the sort of friendships I felt meant more to me than drinking all the time and gossiping and putting other girls down, which did my head in.
My main male best friend just moved to another state and I feel so alone sometimes :(

Roxy Ryan

-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 10:57 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I'm worried that my sister and I aren't going to be as close once my niece is born. I totally get that she'll have a lot more going on with caring for a baby and all that, and probably super tired too. But I just don't want it to change our friendship.
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 12:31 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I feel like my ex's new girlfriend will replace me as far as our mutual friends go and it hurts me knowing that may happen over time.
d a n i e l l e
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 03:20 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
It’s crazy how much I’ve let him in. He knows the real me and I can confidently say that nobody outside of my immediate family has ever known me like this. What blows my mind is that he knows who I am and is still here. I had what I assume was an anxiety attack last night and he handled it so well. He just kept talking and telling me some story (I can’t even remember what it was now!) but it was exactly what I needed to come back out of that hole of despair I was in. He definitely knows I use bzoink too, which makes me even more transparent. He’s probably the only person (other than my sister) who knows I’m on here.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 06:54 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I'm glad I'm driving separately from my parents. I love them but they can be so difficult to interact with, and being in a car with them for 3 hours there, and then 3 hours back a few days later... let's just say that might have resulted in an argument at some point. :(
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 07:37 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
Sometimes I miss both of my exes. Neither of them in a romantic way. Just, when you date someone for any significant amount of time, you bond with them and they know you so well. It's losing a friend just as much as a relationship. Both of my exes are people that I wish I could have remained friends with.
d a n i e l l e
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I dream of being on a big stage and performing for millions of fans. I blame NASHVILLE for this! Ever since I started watching this show I have bigger dreams than I had before. I've just been thinking lately I know there's more to life than what is right now.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2018 01:32 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets VIII
I let my imagination take over too much, but I’m getting better. The last year of my life has been so ideal that I haven’t wished I was someone else or somewhere else.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next>>
You're at 37 of 42 pages.