Topic: What would you do to the person above you?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : What would you do to the person above you?  
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:05 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would get her an autographed copy of the Gorilla Zoe cd.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:06 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I'd buy him a ticket to an Alesana concert.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:09 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
haha that's two Alesana concert tickets I've gotten xD

Hmm, I'd buy her the largest bag of Skittles (or any other candy if she doesn't like them) I can find.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I'd take him to meet Lil Wayne.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would help her type out her status since it has taken her 8 hours so far. o.o
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:15 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would buy him a NASCAR appreciation book.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:16 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
Hahaha, Aaron.

I'd take her to see Paramore. If she wants. Or maybe I'd just get her a metro station t-shirt.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would teach her "northern" slang. xD
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I love Paramore! :shock: haha.
I'd take her to see Family Force 5.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:25 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I'ma girl now? :?

I'd take her to the True Believers Never Die Tour with me (feat. Fall Out Boy, Hey Monday, Metro Station, All Time Low, and Cobra Starship).
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
My bad Aaron haha, I meant Kayla. I thought I was posting under her. We must've posted at the same time.

I'd buy him a Lil Wayne T-Shirt.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:32 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I almost bought a Lil Wayne t-shirt yesterday at Hot Topic.

I'd buy you a lifetime amount of ice cream. 8) and some sunglasses! Like these! 8)
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would make her a t-shirt saying "Was Once Dead and Gone, Now Back with a Vengence".
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I would ask if he wrote his signature, cause it is great! :D

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2009 11:04 PM         Subject: RE: What would you do to the person above you?
I'd take her to an Avenged Sevenfold concert. :]
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 Next>>
You're at 4 of 5 pages.