Topic: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2008 07:11 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2008 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 12:33 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:44 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy.

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:46 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:51 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:56 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:58 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 02:02 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain. The pain

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain. The pain made her
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 02:32 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain. The pain made her pound her
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2008 01:20 PM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain. The pain made her pound her drum of
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2008 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Add 2 Words to my Ridiculous Story!
As I reached over to turn off the alarm clock, I saw a pink fairy sitting on top of it, waiting for me. I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She giggled and flew away. I followed her, out of complete interest. She flew into the kitchen, knocking over a bag of cookies sitting on the counter, which left a pile of crumbs on the floor. After the mess in the kitchen, she found her way into the bathroom, draping toilet paper over the counters and all over the shower. "What are you DOING!?" I yelled. She giggled once again, and continued to terrorize my house. She then flew towards the very large teddy bear in the bedroom closet just above tons of stacked boxes. When she suddenly reached the huge, fluffy teddy bear sittting in its' pretty cage, looking out at her through the metal bars, while a big scary monster made it's way across the room with dangerous looking teeth, she opened her mouth to scream, but not a sound came from the frightened fairy. The fairy lit a small match and caught one of the teddy bears on fire. At that moment she, slowly opened her little stash of colorful candy. Her tooth started to swell with an unbearable horrible pain. The pain made her pound her drum of internal despair.

Page: < 1 2 3