Topic: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation Numba 9  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Hi all!
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Hey! How is everyone feeling?
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:11 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Hey! I'm okay. It's 55 degrees out right now! Even though it's raining, I feel great about this. I feel like the highs below freezing every day are OVER.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:36 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Hi everyone! I'm feeling pretty snazzy today. The weather was beautiful which never fails to help, and I just got finished with a workout that I know will make me hate life tomorrow, but I feel great right now!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:52 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Dannnnggg girl been working out

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:03 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
The weather is getting nicer here too, in the 20s (70s F). Way better than 30+ (85+) several times a week.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:41 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
It was 60 degrees and rainy here today, and I loved it! I walked places I needed to go using an umbrella. I was happy not to have to wear any winter gear!

I am happy and looking forward to spring. :)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
We're going into winter on this side of the world and I can't wait! Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons. I love wearing warm clothes and rugging up in bed with cups of tea.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:54 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
I feel the same way about autumn and winter! I'm kind of looking forward to spring because of the mild weather, but once it gets hot, I just wish I could fast forward through summer.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:22 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Yes! I have been working out. Only for a week so far, but I hope to stick to it.

I used to hate winter and love summer, but since I work in a warehouse, I dislike both extremes and prefer fall and spring. I like parts of summer such as being able to get out on the lake, but other than that I've become quite resentful to the heat. Especially humidity. Winter wasn't that bad here this year, and it seems to be coming to an end. It feels like it flew by.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:38 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
I live in Michigan where we get extreme temperatures, so...

I love the snow in the winter but hate when it's really cold.
I love the spring but hate when it's really cold or really stormy.
I love the summer but hate when it's too hot!
And fall is my favorite....but even then I like it best when it is mild!

I'm looking forward to spring, though. I am SO looking forward to seeing green and to be able to sit outside in the sun!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Mar 2018 12:32 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
Moved the database to a different server. I don't foresee any issues, but let me know if something is suddenly broken.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:54 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
I just noticed the talk below about seasons and weather and I find it so amazing how it's different all over the world. Like currently it's April here and in April it's Autumn (I am in Australia)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 05:17 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
We've had absolutely delightful weather here in Kentucky for the past few days. It's been around 65-80 degrees Fahrenheit for most of this week. I think it's supposed to get cold again, unfortunately, over the weekend.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 07:00 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation Numba 9
It was super rainy and windy in my city here today, it was freezing too! The rain was like ice at times and I got caught in it and ended up soaking wet! :shock:
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2 35 Next>>
You're at 4 of 5 pages.