Topic: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music : Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You  
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2012 09:33 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
One of my favourite bands... :] Wearing their bracelet today that I've bought from eBay. Jamie All over being my favourite song!

Slipknot?
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2012 10:48 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
eh not my style, but they're not terrible.

every avenue?
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2012 01:32 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
They're alright, from what I've heard. Wouldn't mind hearing more of their stuff, actually :]

Creed?
gravyboat

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2012 08:47 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
I really dislike them.

Quietdrive?
My name's Amy, I'm Australian and that's all you really need to know about me.
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2012 05:58 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
i only know a couple of their songs, but they're nice and upbeat which i like.

papa roach?
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2012 08:19 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
Yeah I love them but actually, I'm not that keen on their newer stuff. Hollywood Whore was awesome, but then I just couldn't get in to the rest. Their old albums though? Epic.

Staind?
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2012 11:33 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
i don't listen to them, so i don't have an opinion.

breaking benjamin?
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2012 09:02 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
LOVE them! :] In fact, haven't listened to them in a while so I'm gonna put the Phobia album on right now... :]

Attack! Attack! ?
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2012 03:43 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
they're alright. I don't listen to them a lot..

Raven Symon?

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2012 08:33 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
I just had to Google that... :l Do you mean Raven Symone? If so, I didn't even know she was a singer, I thought she was an actress. Also, I've not heard any of her songs and I highly doubt that I would like any of them anyway!

Skrillex?
imcailyn143

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2012 09:18 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
I love Skrillex and most other dubstep bands. I actully have one of their CD's :).

Saliva?
Im just like you; only trying to find a way, and someone to love me for who I am.
danceamydance

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2012 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
they're good.

lmfao?
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2012 12:17 PM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
Seen them live and they were terrible. They get me in the party mood though so I'm not gonna stop listening to them!! Ha ha. Also, can't believe that Red Foo is actually like, 35 years old! :l

Metallica?
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 May 2012 03:13 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
I love Metallica. I want to see them in concert someday.

Sixx: A.M.?

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 May 2012 06:37 AM         Subject: RE: Say Something About The Band/Artists Above You
Yeah, they're good :] Should probably listen to more of them.

Puddle Of Mudd?

Page: < 1 2 35 6 Next>>
You're at 4 of 6 pages.