Topic: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Secret Life of the American Teenager!  
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Ok! I'll fill you in.

Well, Ricky came over to Amy's to talk about what there gonna do with the baby. Amy said she just wanted adoption. Ricky wants her too keep it. They really did not agree on anything. Ben was there too cuz... He is all up in Amy's business. Ricky is still with Andriane and Grace found out! Haha. Oh! And Andriane's step brother came to her apartment and they like eachother! Weird... They made out. Ummm... Oh! And there are two gay guys who work at George's work too. They had him over for dinner and told him to talk to Amy about letting them adopt the baby. Hehe. How cute!
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 08:20 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I cannot wait for the nest episode!!

From the commercials and such, it seems she likes the other guy.

:shock:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 11:51 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Ummm... Amy or Andriane? The previews seem like she is going into labor soon too.
Name is Brooke.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2009 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Thanks Creek!
This show is amazing!
New episode tonight..
Wooh! I'm pumped.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Feb 2009 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Who saw the new episode?!?! :)
Name is Brooke.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2009 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I saw it!
It was amazing.
This show just gets better and better.
It's really confusing me though.
I did have an opinion on what I wanted to happen.
But now I'm just like.. whatever happens, happens.
Ha.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 08:45 AM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
New episode tonight!
Yay!
Name is Brooke.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I'm so excited!
I wonder what'll happen..
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 05:40 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Ahh, thank you for reminding me.
I missed it last Monday. ]:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
It was pretty good.
Nothing big happened though.
But they got jobs haha.. at a hotdog place.
:lol:
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 07:23 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Hotdogs! Haha. i just want the baby to hurry up and be born!
Name is Brooke.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 05:12 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I know! I want to see it so bad.
I hope she doesn't give it up for adoption.
If she does, they're gonna have to think of something really good to make the show better. 0_0
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2009 08:40 AM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
Yah! Like if there is no baby then there is nothing to have a show about... maybe their drama. But I don't want to sit there watching drama! The two gay guys didn't want to baby. And remember George saying it was to late to interview couples and get to them better. I still hope she keeps the baby! How many months is she in her pregnancy anyway? I don't think they have said yet. New episode Monday!
Name is Brooke.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2009 07:49 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I'm excited!
Yeah I know, I mean if she gives the baby away.. what will the show be about? I think she'll keep it though.
Well I hope she will.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Mar 2009 04:19 PM         Subject: RE: Secret Life of the American Teenager!
New episode tonight!
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: < 1 2 35 Next>>
You're at 4 of 5 pages.