Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2018 09:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have only one more day at my apartment, then going to the lake house, then off to Cape Cod and I'm excited to see my family
2. A cat café opened in Ithaca recently and I can't wait to go there
3. I should practice my SummerSing music
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2018 12:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad I did some research on the islands I will be going to and have a rough idea on costs for activities and what to do :)
2. I should head to bed soon
3. I wish I didn't eat so much chocolate tonight

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jul 2018 03:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm going to go to the store soon and get the veggies I need for this teriyaki dish I'm making for dinner.
2. I never got around to my workout routine today. Blehhh.
3. I'm really glad the Series 4 watch that's coming out later this year will still be compatible with all the watch bands from the older watches. I just spent $150 on that nice new watch band so that's good I'll be able to still use it when I upgrade my watch.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jul 2018 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sister is visiting me, her flight got in this morning. I had to come to work tonight for a few hours but I don’t have to stay too late because I shuffled some things around with my coworkers, so I’ll be home soon.
2. There are these really nice pants in a store I walked into today, and I really want to try them on but the last time I tried pants at that store they were awful. My proportions completely don’t match the normal that most stores cut their clothes in, it’s really annoying. I have put on a bit of weight recently too, which doesn’t help.
3. I came to get a nice bubble tea because it’s pretty quiet at work, but it’s busy at the mall.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jul 2018 10:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've had a great few days on Cape Cod, especially hanging out with my cousins, one of whom I hadn't seen since she was 2 and a half (5 years ago)
2. I'm sad to be leaving the Cape, but also excited about going back to Ithaca tomorrow for the rest of the summer
3. My best friend and I have been talking about me going to visit her in Long Island this summer and going to NYC to see Once On This Island and I need to ask my parents if I can go
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jul 2018 04:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I love watching America's Next Top Model and it's quite funny watching the initial auditions and watching people fail. It's like, gee I'm glad I'm not them, lol.
2. I got a haircut the other day and it's such a great length. It tops at the top of my boobs so it still looks really long, but it's short by my standards and when I touch it, it throws me off. But it looks so nice and tidy and suits me way better.
3. I'm working late every night this week which sucks a bit, but it's nice to have more hours.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jul 2018 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm really excited to finally go to SummerSing tomorrow night
2. I just got home from the Cape last night and I need stuff to eat, but I haven't gone grocery shopping yet
3. I asked my parents about visiting my friend this summer and they're considering
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Work work work. I was stressed about not having enough time to get my jobs done, but I think I’ll be alright. I’m just sitting down to have some dinner, leftover Singapore noodles.
2. It sucks when I work late and he works during the day and we don’t get to see each other until I get home, and he’s already in bed and sometimes asleep. Although I’m thankful to sleep next to him every night.
3. I had a short text exchange with my mother-in-law today. I hope I can go on that trip to see them at the end of the month.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm really happy I finally got to go to SummerSing tonight
2. YPC recently won some big awards in the competition they participated in in Canada, and I'm really happy for them
3. I need to earn some money
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2018 10:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ayyyy peeps. I missed it here.
2. Working 9-5.
3. I wish I had more money for food since you know there's nothing at home.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so sad about Laura Dreyfuss leaving Dear Evan Hansen this Sunday, cause that's so soon and it was only announced this morning. I really wish I'd gotten to see her in it.
2. I don't understand why my debit card was declined yesterday afternoon and my balance was in the negatives, even though I used it without any problem yesterday morning.
3. I want cookies
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have no idea what to have for breakfast/lunch. I hope that bread is still good.
2. I should have a shower before I go to work today. I won't have enough time to wash and dry my hair though.
3. I hope my night at work is okay. The person I'm working with is a replacement for someone who couldn't work, and it's Friday so it'll be really busy. I hate being stressed at work that I'm not going to get everything done.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2018 06:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Today is Brian's 31st birthday but he just started a 3-day trip early this morning so we're waiting til his block of 5 days off to celebrate.
2. I might go for a walk around the neighborhood once it's later in the evening and a bit cooler.
3. I'm really bummed that my favorite high-end grocery store is permanently closing soon. They have so many unique foods you can't find anywhere else in this town, and a bistro and sushi bar that I'm really going to miss.
~ Kelly
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2018 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I didn't get a phone call yesterday letting me know about the job, so I have to wait until Monday or even Tuesday. Having to wait is almost agonising because it makes working at my current job feel like trudging through the mud with no endpoint.
2. I slept in a bit late, but that's because we were up pretty late last night. So I only have a few hours to enjoy myself before I have to go to work for 8 hours tonight.
3. I still haven't washed my hair and it is so greasy now! I really should do it when I get home from work tonight, but I hate going to bed with wet hair.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2018 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I saw the musical Songs For A New World tonight and it was absolutely powerful and amazing
2. I'm pretty sure I've finally decided what to sing for the SummerSing concert
3. I wish YPC would post some videos from their Japan tour they're currently on
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next>>
You're at 40 of 47 pages.