Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Another stressful night at work. Fridays are the worst. I’m about to finish up my break and I’ve got an hour and a half of stuff left to do then I’m out of here. Although I’m back again in the morning but it should be pretty breezy. The last Saturday I did was good.
2. I plan to take a trip to the other side of the bay either tomorrow after work or on Sunday, it depends how the weather is. I’m looking forward to it, I could use some fresh air and sunlight and taking in some nature.
3. I applied for a job on the coast near my hometown and I doubt I’m going to get it, but I’m entertaining the idea of moving back there. This would be a long thought so I might leave it at that.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. God is good!
2. I really miss her...
3. I wish life wasn't so lonely. I'm ready for life to start and this hell to end! I was once a great person with so many dreams in me. I am still a great person, but life has knocked so much out of me and I feel OLD and DONE. smh
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My wisdom teeth removal went pretty easy and I'm feeling pretty much fine
2. I miss SummerSing...
3. I can't wait to watch the YPC Japan documentary later tonight or tomorrow
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Aug 2018 11:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so glad my overseas trip is only just over 6 weeks away, I need time out on the big wide open ocean full of fun activities and island exploring.
2. After lunch out with my partner tomorrow, I might come home and bake.
3. I need to start vlogging.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2018 12:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Work has been hell on earth. Everyone's doing their back-to-school shopping and one of our office supplies guys just quit so now I'm having to do a bunch of stocking on top of my regular copy and print center stuff.
2. It's a good thing I have a few days off because I'm really burnt out and about to explode with stress.
3. I hope the pool isn't busy tomorrow. And I hope Brooke can get the day off so she can come swimming with me.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2018 03:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The past 8 days went by way too quickly. Life needs to slow down.
2. I hope Brian and I are able to go to Jeremy's wedding up in New York in September, but it's only a few days after the day we're flying home from London, so realistically I doubt it'll end up working out.
3. This summer has been insanely rainy and stormy. We've been getting 4-5 thunderstorms and huge downpours of rain each week.
~ Kelly
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2018 06:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should organise tomorrow as it is going to be a big day.
2. Dinner better arrive soon, I am so hungry.
3. I wish I could leave the dog outside in the backyard without him having separation anxiety.

Roxy Ryan

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2018 04:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
I should make a list of what to do at work tonight.
I wish my food would hurry up.
This is strange all cats and the dog are cuddling into me haha

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2018 12:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. In just a few days I'm going to Long Island/NYC to visit my best friend, and we're seeing Once On This Island on Broadway from the 4th row on Wednesday! The last time I saw a show on Broadway was in 2012, and this will be my first time seeing one not on a school trip, so I'm super excited!
2. I thought I was going to see Juliana at an event I went to last weekend, but unfortunately she wasn't able to come, and I really miss her... I just really hope I'll see her again before she graduates in December, but I don't know if that will happen, cause I'm gonna be away at school for most of that time...
3. My best friend recently saw Come From Away and I'm really jealous cause that's my favorite show, but I'm seeing it in Toronto in less than 2 weeks! She got me a playbill with 2 signatures!
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Aug 2018 02:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Emily's going to come over later to hang out and maybe play some tennis.
2. I need to be doing better with saving money. That car repair stuff really set me back.
3. I have an itch on my foot that just won't go away lol.
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2018 01:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I should go to bed soon. Tomorrow might end up being a long day if I end up having to go to my doctor as a walk-in.
2. I'm really excited to fly on one of the new 787s on our flight over there.
3. I was going to go to the outlets tomorrow to look for a new pair of slacks, but I'll wait til next Wednesday since I'm going to be in that area anyways for my audiologist appointment.
~ Kelly
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2018 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Seeing Once On This Island on Wednesday was an absolutely phenomenal experience! The show was incredible and I was fortunate enough to meet and get signatures from several of the cast members! Unbeknownst to me until the time, I happened to be attending the 300th performance, and the cast brought out cake and cookies to the stagedoor...
2. I got a couple of Broadway prints from a street vendor - one from Pippin and one from The Band's Visit. I was trying to save money cause I went to the theatre store right after, but I easily would've had enough to get more, so I wish I had gone back and done that, cause I'm not in the city very often and I don't think I can get them online.
3. I only have a few days back in Ithaca. I'm sad my time at home is coming to and end, but I can't wait to go to Toronto before going back to school.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2018 07:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm having an allergic reaction...
2. I wish this thunderstorm would stop.
3. I hope I feel better soon. I want to enjoy today.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2018 08:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- My life is almost completely back under control since buying this house. So hopefully I'll be able to be as active on here again as I'd like to be.
- My lawn mower is broken and my yard is embarrassingly tall right now. I'm trying to arrange getting a mower here somehow. It's not working out the way I'd like, though. I really can't afford to have someone to mow it.
- I always tell myself I'm going to get so much done while I'm at work, and then I get home and the amount of time I actually have becomes realistic.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2018 10:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hi Danielle! :D Congrats on the new house!
2. The birds have been super energetic this morning. Brian had them out of the cage earlier and Apollo seems to be getting more comfortable with flying around. I hope the rest of Luna's flight feathers grow back soon so she can join him.
3. I'm glad there's a Tube station less than a 3 minute walk down the road from the hotel we'll be staying in.
~ Kelly
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next>>
You're at 42 of 47 pages.