Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so glad I am feeling a little better today, I just hope it lasts.
2. Work today is quite slow, hopefully it picks up a little more.
3. I have some letters to type up.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I feel so bad for my coworker who dealt with an actual dumpster fire at work on the long weekend when I wasn’t there. Somehow, the universe knows to make everything break when there’s only one of us on shift.
2. I have to do this manual payroll check and I’m really procrastinating.
3. My work laptop has been incredibly slow and painful to use lately.
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My husband and I took one of our birds to his follow-up vet appointment today, and as we were about to leave the parking lot, he freaked out and hit his head on the top of his travel carrier which busted a blood feather. Thankfully it happened in the vet's office parking lot and not while we were driving. They took him back in and plucked the broken blood feather to stop the bleeding, and cleaned the blood off his head feathers the best they could.
2. I have a bunch of trade conformations I need to download and organize into my work folders.
3. My brother and I have gotten his wife hooked on playing Age of Empires. She just started learning the game last week and she's already playing really well.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It’s crazy to think I’m going on a trip home to see my family tomorrow. I haven’t been up there for 13 months!
2. We’re going out for dinner to my boyfriend’s favourite pizza restaurant tonight. I hope it doesn’t make me sick. I’ve been sticking to soft foods like soup and milkshakes today.
3. Work has been wild today. I feel like I’m caught in a hurricane.
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My lips are chapped for some reason, I need to put lip balm on before I go to bed.
2. I should put the biscuits away - it's too late to be snacking.
3. I don't think my flowers are going to last much longer.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We're about to go out for dinner. I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago, and I think/hope I won't pay for eating pizza and pasta later on.
2. I need to shower and pack my bags tonight. I might end up staying up late to get everything done. I just feel so unorganised.
3. I can't wait to visit my sister at her new house.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I didn't realize I'm out of ink for the printer when my dad and I stopped by Staples yesterday. He left town today so now I'm gonna have to walk all the way there and get it.
2. I made some new shrinky dink earrings today, but I don't want to list them on Etsy until I get ink, cause I won't be able to print shipping labels.
3. I can't believe it's been a whole 2 years since The Band's Visit closed...
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so glad I have some new headphones and earbuds.
2. I wonder if my parcel from Rosie will get here tomorrow.
3. I need to get some more haircare products when I get the chance - my hair doesn't seem to be in very good condition.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm glad that my dad ordered ink for the printer to be delivered tomorrow, cause they don't have it in stock in store, and plus I don't really want to walk all the way there anyway.
2. Now that I'll be getting the ink, I should list my new stuff on Etsy.
3. I need to ask my mom to give me some money so I can get a ticket for the virtual YPC gala.
Savannah (she/her)
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We've had such gorgeous weather today.
2. I'll have to ask Keith what he wants to do for dinner. Yesterday he said something about getting takeout, but we also have a bunch of stuff we can make at home.
3. I need to schedule a dentist appointment for next month.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m working from home at my parents house! It’s insane to be able to have this freedom to visit my family 600km away and still be able to work. Although I was hearing on the radio that a ton of city folk have moved out to the country to avoid strict city lockdowns, pushing rent prices up and forcing country folk out, which really makes me mad.
2. It’s Friday, but it really doesn’t feel like Friday. It’s great that I have the next two days off.
3. I’ll make a cup of tea I think.
weatherwarden

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
01. I hope Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre & Sasha Banks win their matches at Wrestlemania!!
02. The weather's gonna be crap all week, boo.
03. Binge watching Eurovision is so fun xD
Jon Moxley, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins fangirl.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. The weather has been gorgeous here today and yesterday! It's sunny and hit over 70º
2. I wish my earrings and stuff were selling better on Etsy. Sales have been pretty slow lately.
3. I'm really happy for YPC who are spending the weekend rehearsing and filming for the virtual gala.
Savannah (she/her)
another-sky

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. We're supposed to get quite a bit of rain tonight and tomorrow morning.
2. I have a few phone calls I need to make on Monday.
3. I'm bummed that the string lights I put up on the deck seem to be malfunctioning. A few of the bulb housings are making a buzzing/electric arcing noise and getting hot, which definitely cannot be a good thing.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish this dog would stop non-stop barking.
2. It's so nice to be in my own space again.
3. I cannot believe he got engaged to her that quickly. I need to put that chapter completely to rest it just makes me sick.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 40 41 42 43 44 Next>>
You're at 43 of 44 pages.