Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2017 10:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Thank you Kelly, I appreciate it. So far I don't feel better at all and I was back at the doctor today. I have to call my stomach doctor Monday. They never got back to me after my last appointment.
2. I hope I don't spill any of the liquid medicine they gave me to coat my stomach trying to pour it into a teaspoon because they didn't give me one of those little cups with it.
3. So sad that a NASCAR modified driver died in a plane crash today :(
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2017 06:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Get better soon, Christine!
2. My scalp is so itchy and flaky. I can touch my head and a whole bunch of white flakes fall out all around me.
3. There was a weird tiny bug on my desk and I had no idea what it was but I squished it.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2017 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Thank you
2. YESSS YESSS YESSSS Josef Newgarden is your 2017 Verizon Indycar Series champion
3. I'm such a proud Josef Newgarden fan
joybucket

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2017 09:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. More than anything, I want her to care about me.
2. I miss her.
3. I wish there were someone I could talk to and I wasn't all alone in the world.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2017 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. ^ You can talk to me here if you need! It might help to talk to someone who doesn't know you in real life :)
2. I think I'm almost done for the day already.
3. I'll probably go to the grocery store on my way home to get some things.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 07:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I can't believe I had to get sick over the weekend.
2. I feel like I got ran over.
3. I hate this >_<.
The shadows in your life may be from standing in your own sunshine.

christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 12:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. GI doctor appointment at 1:45 wish me luck that they can and do help me.
2. Josef Newgarden 2017 Verizon Indycar Series Champion. I love typing that.
3. PAIN PAIN SO MUCH PAIN
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 09:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. What a waste of a day. I feel terrible.
2. I am feeling so overwhelmed with how much needs to be done during the rest of the week. I think I just need to chill out.
3. I'm wondering if I should bother with laundry today or just do it tomorrow.
-onemoreday-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 09:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Abby and I really need to hang out outside of work sometime.
2. Maybe architecture wouldn't be right for me. Kinda thinking of some other degrees to go back for. I don't know what I want. jdkskslfhg
3. That's total bs. The dates don't match up with the semesters.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 10:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. We still haven't gone to that Cajun restaurant. It has great reviews online and we've been meaning to go for a while, maybe we'll go there for dinner tomorrow.
2. Why'd they have more kids if they're broke??
3. I'm amazed he got so many days off on either side of his paid vacation, that adds up to 12 days off in a row. I'd want to spend some time up in Vermont if we didn't already have plans with family in Ohio.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2017 10:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I still can't decide what I'm going to do about that client today. I've got an hour or so to work it out.
2. I wonder what I'll be doing for New Years Eve this year. I don't know why that crossed my mind right now.
3. I hope my period comes soon.
joybucket

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2017 01:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm getting sleepy.
2. I have a lot I want to say, and writing helps me and is pleasurable.
3. I think Taylor Swift and I could be friends.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2017 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I wish I could have the rest of the week off, but I've gotta make it to a couple of meetings tomorrow. It's a busy time of the year, I guess.
2. I feel like I'm running out of time to get all my errands for the week done. I am so overwhelmed and feeling stressed out is the last thing I need right now.
3. My holiday will be just what I need.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2017 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. The people who say the powdery stuff (Miralax) that you have to drink the day before a colonoscopy doesn't taste bad (even though you mix it with a drink) are liars. It tastes so gross and I still have 3 1/2 bottles of iced tea with it in it to drink.
2. I'm so nervous about finishing those bottles on time and of the procedure tomorrow.
3. I am so dizzy from not being able to eat, all I had since Monday morning was a bowl of lipton noodle soup last night.
4. (I need to put 4, hope that's ok) oops I left my cell phone on the kitchen table, I'm going down in like 2 mins anyway.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2017 01:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Good luck with your medical stuff, Christina. I hope it all goes well.
2. It's almost the weekend, yay!
3. I'm glad I'm feeling better. I was dreading being at work for the rest of the week but today was just fine. I was feeling a bit withdrawn though and struggled to maintain eye contact with my clients.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next>>
You're at 45 of 49 pages.