Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2017 07:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. God, what a long day. I just want to cry and go to sleep, honestly.
2. I really do feel like crying, actually. I feel so fed up and overwhelmed.
3. I might take a shower, hopefully it makes me feel better.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2017 10:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. YAY my bestie is coming to my house within a couple hours.
2. I hope I win this card on ebay.
3. My arm and hand still feel numb/weird.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2017 09:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm glad I was able to help Amanda out. I've been there, it sucks.
2. Yummm, Keith's going to pick up pizza on his way home from work.
3. It must be so awful having loud neighbors. I couldn't put up with that.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2017 03:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm really proud of the way my boyfriend and I work out arguments. Well, I wouldn't even call them arguments. They're more like misunderstandings, but we have such a great connection and so much respect and care for each other that we work them out like no big deal. We are such a great couple.
2. I need to wash my hair but I hate going to bed with wet hair so I'll have to do it tomorrow. I hope my scalp doesn't get too itchy between now and then.
3. I have no idea what to have for dinner.
joshua081388

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2017 12:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1.)Maybe I should've went to work today since im not doing anything today least I could've made some money and not sit around all day doing nothing
2.)I really wish I was able to get the WWE 2k18 deluxe edition that came out so I can play early
3.)Im starving anyone wanna buy me lunch 😁☺
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Oct 2017 03:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Brian's still getting over his cold and he partially lost his voice while at work, and it made me wonder, what on earth would be the best thing to do if you lost your voice while flying single-pilot and couldn't make radio calls or communicate with ATC?? The only thing I can think of would be to punch in 7600 on the transponder, as if I had lost my radios. Interesting hypothetical scenario to think about...
2. We should stop at the tea shop on our way to or from Sterling tomorrow. I want to get some of the seasonal pumpkin chai, I didn't know they had that kind when we were there a few weeks ago.
3. I need to get a stronger resistance band to use for tricep pulldowns.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Oct 2017 04:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I love this time of the year. It doesn't get dark until almost 8pm and that extends every single day. I love being able to walk around the neighbourhood and feel safe.
2. I want ramen for dinner but the place I really want to go to is on the other side of town and by the time I get there, eat and come all the way back to my apartment, it'll be really late and I'm so tired already.
3. I better have a shower and wash my hair before work tomorrow.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2017 03:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so fed up with how incompetent the local postal service is. We're always getting mail for other addresses and now one of my packages from Amazon has been lost in their facility since last Wednesday. :evil:
2. That's awesome that Cory will be able to make it to the cook-out on Tuesday.
3. Brian and I need to go shopping for a new mattress topper soon. We've had this one for over 5 and a half years and the memory foam seems fine but the quilted pillowtop part is all flat and lumpy.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2017 05:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My neck is really sore.
2. Today was another hectic day. I should try to get into the studio earlier tomorrow but I don't know how tired I'll be.
3. I'll also definitely need a shower before I go to work tomorrow.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2017 10:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Uggghhhh I just want to go to bed but I have to get that laundry done for the morning.
2. That was very sweet of him. <3
3. Brooke might come over for dinner tomorrow.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2017 11:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I thought the Facebook live Josef Newgarden is doing on the Facebook account of the Detroit racetrack was at 2:30 but it's at 12:30, I'm gonna miss it :( I'm leaving for the doctor in 5 minutes.
2. I hope I can run in the dollar store really quick on our way home.
3. Please let them do something about this pain PLEASE, I can't take it. I have a followup with the stomach doctor on Thursday too.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2017 09:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My neck and back are so sore and full of knots, but I can’t get them out.
2. I have to go meet up with a client shortly. I’ll have to stop by the office printer to print out some documents and forms and stuff.
3. I’m feeling nervous about this meeting actually, but I’m sure it’ll be fine.
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2017 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm so excited to go to Hersheypark on Saturday!!! They have a bunch of Halloween stuff going on.
2. I might meet the new OS person at work tomorrow.
3. This sweater is really soft and comfy.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2017 11:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. My computer is being the biggest pain in the butt. It won't cooperate. It's freezing the internet like crazy and being super slow.
2. I hope that's the issue, if so I'll buy it tomorrow, they better not sell out of my size.
3. I feel awful.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Oct 2017 06:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It's almost time for a new thread of this!
2. I can't believe the weekend is over already.
3. I better get gas in my car. I know I won't have the time to do it tomorrow because we all know I won't be bothered waking up earlier.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.