Topic: Add One Word VI
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Add One Word VI  
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 06:33 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word VI
Once you win a trip, you fall for Johnny the postman, who picks his yellow flowers and icky, old mushy tomatoes. My favourite season is very different, but still lovely, too. Bananas' gross weight equal that huge walrus in spandex and tights. Pepsi isn't very good, but it's very cold. Someday, Ari will float down to Brazil, then she bites very, very painfully. Hello world, today we are different types of potatoes and mysterious ninjas that jump quickly. Nyna jumps into the dark ocean that surrounds vast chilly Greenland. Deutschland has mystical legends beginning at 11 until beer finally pours down from high above. Rocky Balboa has cool yellow shoes and a ridiculous looking hat. I have funky hair that feels so smooth to the core. Does Nyna have Ari's feet that seem really disgusting to even look at? Maybe it's that you think I'm just ugly and boring to be around, but I'm just spiffy if you just really pay some time to me sometimes. Yesterday was the worst day that failed. Make me some tea or you will be thrown into the ocean. Just walk away you're so dumb. Techno did a weird back flip on the trampoline because his friend was really sexy. He really loves eating fries with his cheesy huge fingers that smell like salt and pepper. Sasha drives around in London until she saw some cute cakes in a dumpster. Hungry hippos devour every piece of grass that they can get from the old, crusty moldy matress in Germany. Spaceships are absolutely the funky, coolest thang that you'll ever fly. Cinnamon rolls pwn every cannibalistic fox known in Wonderland and Iceland. So which horse won flowers at the farm? Why aren't you going to sing me my stupid lullaby right now? Yo homie can you rap like Aaron? Or can you shake like you're on the cover of a Playboy magazine
Nickname: Burdock

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2009 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: Add One Word VI
Once you win a trip, you fall for Johnny the postman, who picks his yellow flowers and icky, old mushy tomatoes. My favourite season is very different, but still lovely, too. Bananas' gross weight equal that huge walrus in spandex and tights. Pepsi isn't very good, but it's very cold. Someday, Ari will float down to Brazil, then she bites very, very painfully. Hello world, today we are different types of potatoes and mysterious ninjas that jump quickly. Nyna jumps into the dark ocean that surrounds vast chilly Greenland. Deutschland has mystical legends beginning at 11 until beer finally pours down from high above. Rocky Balboa has cool yellow shoes and a ridiculous looking hat. I have funky hair that feels so smooth to the core. Does Nyna have Ari's feet that seem really disgusting to even look at? Maybe it's that you think I'm just ugly and boring to be around, but I'm just spiffy if you just really pay some time to me sometimes. Yesterday was the worst day that failed. Make me some tea or you will be thrown into the ocean. Just walk away you're so dumb. Techno did a weird back flip on the trampoline because his friend was really sexy. He really loves eating fries with his cheesy huge fingers that smell like salt and pepper. Sasha drives around in London until she saw some cute cakes in a dumpster. Hungry hippos devour every piece of grass that they can get from the old, crusty moldy matress in Germany. Spaceships are absolutely the funky, coolest thang that you'll ever fly. Cinnamon rolls pwn every cannibalistic fox known in Wonderland and Iceland. So which horse won flowers at the farm? Why aren't you going to sing me my stupid lullaby right now? Yo homie can you rap like Aaron? Or can you shake like you're on the cover of a Playboy magazine like
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
life couldn't be any better
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2009 10:34 AM         Subject: RE: Add One Word VI
Once you win a trip, you fall for Johnny the postman, who picks his yellow flowers and icky, old mushy tomatoes. My favourite season is very different, but still lovely, too. Bananas' gross weight equal that huge walrus in spandex and tights. Pepsi isn't very good, but it's very cold. Someday, Ari will float down to Brazil, then she bites very, very painfully. Hello world, today we are different types of potatoes and mysterious ninjas that jump quickly. Nyna jumps into the dark ocean that surrounds vast chilly Greenland. Deutschland has mystical legends beginning at 11 until beer finally pours down from high above. Rocky Balboa has cool yellow shoes and a ridiculous looking hat. I have funky hair that feels so smooth to the core. Does Nyna have Ari's feet that seem really disgusting to even look at? Maybe it's that you think I'm just ugly and boring to be around, but I'm just spiffy if you just really pay some time to me sometimes. Yesterday was the worst day that failed. Make me some tea or you will be thrown into the ocean. Just walk away you're so dumb. Techno did a weird back flip on the trampoline because his friend was really sexy. He really loves eating fries with his cheesy huge fingers that smell like salt and pepper. Sasha drives around in London until she saw some cute cakes in a dumpster. Hungry hippos devour every piece of grass that they can get from the old, crusty moldy matress in Germany. Spaceships are absolutely the funky, coolest thang that you'll ever fly. Cinnamon rolls pwn every cannibalistic fox known in Wonderland and Iceland. So which horse won flowers at the farm? Why aren't you going to sing me my stupid lullaby right now? Yo homie can you rap like Aaron? Or can you shake like you're on the cover of a Playboy magazine like Burdock ;]

New thread!!!!!!!!
Nickname: Burdock

Page: < 47 48 49 50 
You're at 50 of 50 pages.