Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- My back has been sore all day today.
- I made some pasta which smells fantastic, but I can't eat it because it won't cool down.
- After I eat, I'm going to sleep, finally. I need to finish Christmas shopping tomorrow and clean.
- D a n i e l l e ♥
Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three;
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Oh myyyy. That guy Jess has been dating is an arrogant a-hole. Dunno why she puts up with that.
2. Keith wants to watch Elf tomorrow night lol.
3. I'm really happy with where things are headed. This is all super exciting.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2017 01:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ugh I should NOT have had a hamburger for dinner. I hadn’t had one in so long and it sounded really good, but now I’ve had heartburn for the past few hours. Yuck.
2. The color and design of that rug is exactly what I've been looking for, for in the foyer.
3. I need to pick up my prescription tomorrow. I didn't know the pharmacy closes at 6 on Saturdays and I didn't get there in time.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2017 09:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I love SIMS.
2. I'm cold.
3. Hey bzoinkland. I'm barely on anymore.
4. I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season! :wink:
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2017 12:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Hi Ari! I hope you and your family are good, I hope you have a great Holiday too.
2. GO GIANTS AND STEELERS!!
3. I am dreading going to this viewing, last time I went to one was for mommy. I have to go though, it's for the neighbor down the street and it would be terrible of me not to go.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Dec 2017 03:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope I have enough time to finish my Christmas shopping this week. It’ll mean having to do some late night shopping, probably. I hope I can find something nice for my brother and my dad. They’re hard to buy for.
2. I feel kinda sick but I think I’m just worrying.
3. I can’t believe Christmas is a week away.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2017 12:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sides are killing me so bad right now. Kind of glad I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, though I doubt they will be of any help with it.
2. The Giants lost by 5 points and the Steelers got robbed of the win and lost by 3 points on a horrible call. It was a terrible day for football.
3. I am thirsty.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2017 02:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I never finished that book I started 4 years ago because some of the things the author said really ticked me off, but my views on those topics have changed a lot since then, so I really should read it again, all the way through. I think I'd agree with it now.
2. I'm not sure where I'd want to go to dinner after the movie tomorrow. There's lots of good restaurants to choose from in that area.
3. I don't know why my legs have been so crampy lately.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Dec 2017 06:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It's super hot today. It's already 30C and it's 10am. I hope my boyfriend is doing okay, he works outdoors.
2. I haven't finished shopping for Christmas presents yet. I hope I can go tomorrow during the day, but it's dependent on if I have time and/or energy for it.
3. I want a snack.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2017 06:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I have an appointment, have to pick up CT scan results, and more errands to run later today, but I'm still awake at 6am because my internet router had a major issue and I was on the phone with Netgear for about 3 hours and finally got it resolved around 3:30am, so I'm now catching up online since I haven't been online in about 24 hours.
2. I'm so sick to my stomach and my sides hurt so bad.
3. My internet is being way too slow.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2017 03:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I keep forgetting to bring fruit with me for breakfast and I’m starving, so I’ll have to duck out and get something. The deli down the street does nice breakfast sandwiches.
2. I don’t know if I’ll bother finishing that project today, or just leave it until tomorrow.
3. It’s great that they have stayed so fresh and relevant over the years.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2017 09:41 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My internet is being unbearably slow.
2. I need to get quite a few things while running errands. I also need to ask my cousin what I should get for my face with how dry it is.
3. My hands are sooo dry, the right one I'm afraid might split open it's so dry. I'm about to put lotion on I hope it helps.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2017 03:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I keep misplacing everything. I can be so ditzy. I hope they show up.
2. I should wash my face with the new cleanser I bought. I hope it makes a difference to my skin.
3. The week is almost over.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2017 01:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I had a really great time visiting my grandparents. I taught my Granny how to use Uber and Lyft, I think it made her day. :-P
2. I wonder what the name is of this woman Cory just started seeing. She's from my hometown, but she was 3 or 4 years behind me in school so it's likely I wouldn't know who she is.
3. I need to replace the filter in the Brita pitcher soon.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2017 11:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. It’s so hot. I can’t wait for it to cool off for Christmas Day. The heat drains me of all my energy.
2. This four day weekend is super cosy. I can’t believe we don’t have to go back to work until Wednesday.
3. I’m hungry but it’s getting close to dinner and I wouldn’t want to spoil my appetite.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 6 7 810 11 12 Next>>
You're at 9 of 17 pages.