jlc is Offline.

Friends (0) - View All Friends

    No friends yet.

Self Overview:
umm...I'm 16 years old. I'm pretty much like every other teen...

Goals:
to become an artist

Wants:
a better life

Accomplishments:
o.O

Favorites:
myspace happens to be like 20% of my life. The other 80% belongs to my boyfriend, john

Username:jlc (user #222515)
Interests:(4) music, playing my 6 different instruments, running around doing kartwheels in the rain, singing
Logins:5
Last Login:Sunday, January 14, 2007
Created:2007-01-01 16:34:12
Status:Relationship
Preference:Straight
I smoke:Never
I drink:Never
Ethnicity:White or Caucasian
Body Type:Average
Children:Someday
Education:In High School
Religion:Catholic

Throw something on jlc's Sticky!

You need to be a friend to view Activity.