Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I started work again, after not working for a year and a half, at the elementary after school program I started at right before Covid hit. I had a good first day back, but it was tiring and I got home late.
2. I ordered Chinese food after work for dinner, and it took it a long time to be ready.
3. I should order the thing I want to wear to Hadestown next month, so I can be sure it fits and if it doesn't, I'll have time to get something else.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I’m excited for date night tomorrow. I ordered this activity pack thing which involves trivia and games and stuff like that.
2. I heard the postie just a few minutes ago so I’ll go out and check the mail in a second.
3. Thankfully I don’t have any other meetings for the rest of the day.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I really hope my friends in LA are doing well. It’s been so long since I’ve seen most of them.
2. It’s so disappointing finding out someone you really liked isn’t who you thought they were. maybe my expectations were too high.
3. I am really going to miss my parents when I move. I got pretty comfortable here.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The weather was really nice this afternoon. I had quite a good walk out with the dog.
2. I need to make some frozen treats for the dog now that the weather is starting to warm up a bit.
3. I thought of something I needed to add to my shopping list, but now I forget.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My hands are kind of dry and itchy, so I should put some cream on them before I go to bed.
2. The song I'm listening to is pretty.
3. I think I might go and make some hot chocolate in a little while.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. 3 years ago yesterday, I saw Come From Away for the first time
2. I start choir again in a week, for the first time since pre-pandemic
3. I can't believe September is tomorrow. A lot of exciting things are happening for me during the month.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The weather is so nice today. Great first day of spring.
2. I tried to get as many work emails out as possible but I got pretty distracted with a growing pile of technical issues.
3. The dog is sitting in the couch in my office. I love how he’s such a shadow. He’s kinda like a cat sometimes actually.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My friend and his wife just submitted an offer on a new house, and it's only like 900 feet from the run-up pad at a small but busy airport, and I don't know if they really understand just how much noise they're going to be dealing with, especially being so close to the departures from its most-used runway. He says he doesn't think it'll be loud, but I've worked/flown at airports exactly like that one... and it is definitely loud. They're going to be woken up every time a PC-12 or King Air takes off at night. But it's not my place to give any opinion on what house they buy, so I think it's best that I don't say anything.
2. I need to go to bed soon. I have a lot to do tomorrow.
3. The remnants of Hurricane Ida reached us today. It's been raining nonstop for almost 8 hours now, and it looks like it won't let up for about 18 more hours.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It's officially the month that I see Hadestown!!! 24 more days! I can't believe it reopens tomorrow!
2. My choir sent out an email that they're now requiring masks as well as everyone being vaccinated. It's really hard for me to wear one for an extended period (let alone while singing) but I was really excited about going back, so I'm trying to decide if I should try to somehow make it work, or if I should just wait until they aren't required...
3. I should send Alex an email and tell her I got a job again. She always seems to be wondering/asking me about that, so she'll probably be glad to hear.
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Lara Fabian's voice is really pretty.
2. I was looking at the Wikipedia page for Bad Girls, and came across spoilers while I was reading. Oops.
3. The Wiki page mentioned that Bad Girls was actually turned into a musical too, so I'm kind of interested to see how that would work.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:11 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Today I found out one of my coworkers is starting an apprenticeship next month so he’ll be cutting back to only a couple shifts a week. While I’ll somewhat miss the coverage he provides for our team as he’s quite experienced, I certainly won’t miss the useless conflict I’ve had with him over the years. He gets away with an insane amount of stuff that nobody else would, like he has special rules. He also causes me a lot of headache because he doesn’t understand the bureaucracy involved in management - like he comes up with these ‘great’ ideas and can’t understand why I can’t enact them immediately or even in a few weeks, then he acts like I don’t pay attention to him or value his input, when it’s really just a simple “I don’t have approval from the company to do x y and z”. He’s also undermined me several times by implying he knows better than me because he’s been around longer than I have, when I’m technically his superior. This is a really long thought... but anyway I’ll be glad to see him go. Feels like a weight off my shoulders.
2. I might go make a cup of tea.
3. I wonder what’s for lunch. My boyfriend went to the shops before, I wonder if he picked anything up.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can’t believe I’m moving tomorrow. the time passed so quickly.
2. I caught up on watching the Australia and New Zealand season of drag race and tbh it completely sucks. it’s such a shame because the cast was so talented.
3. I wonder if the new Friends reunion is good, I haven’t watched it yet.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I keep forgetting I have to take the dog to the vet this afternoon. I better charge my phone so I have something to keep me occupied while he’s in there.
2. I should probably call the mechanics about a quote for my car. I’d love to get it back on the road if it’s not going to cost me an arm and a leg.
3. I love how the sun hits the back room in the afternoon. It’s so warm and nice.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I listened to some of the songs from Bad Girls: The Musical earlier, and now I have the duet song between Helen and Nikki stuck in my head. But it is a pretty song.
2. I hope I can go and get the second dose of my vaccination this weekend. I think my parents would rather have theirs at the doctor's surgery, but I'd rather just go to the walk-in centre and get it over and done with.
3. Oh no, my heartburn is coming back.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It keeps raining on and off, and I think there’s a ton of rain coming later.
2. I hope I get a chance to play The Sims properly this weekend, but I’ve been somewhat bored of my current sims lately. I need to inject some drama into the mix to keep it interesting.
3. Speaking of The Sims, there’s a pack update that got leaked! I wonder when it’ll be officially up.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next>>
You're at 27 of 45 pages.