Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm so happy that Hadestown and Waitress are officially back on Broadway as of tonight.
2. My choir was supposed to start this coming week, but now they've decided to postpone the start date til the end of this month due to rising Covid numbers. Hopefully it'll be able to start up then.
3. I think I'm going to the fair this weekend. That should be fun.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. No idea what to eat for lunch today. Maybe there is still some leftover enchiladas.
2. It’s so sad that we were supposed to be in Queensland seeing friends. Stupid lockdown and border controls.
3. Haha I just went into the bedroom to get my phone charger and found the dog roaching in the middle of the bed. He’s too funny.
sarajade

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 12:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I was feeling really tired when I first woke up but now I'm sitting at the kitchen table in the sunroom with a cup of coffee and I'm starting to feel more awake.
2. Hmmmm, what should I do with my day off.. I need to do laundry but that doesn't take long.
3. A 70s muscle car just drove past our house lol.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to go grocery shopping today.
2. Last night at like 3am there was this black cat hanging around our house and it freaked the dog out.
3. I want to get a travel water bottle for the dog now that the weather is warming up.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can't believe it's only one week til the Come From Away proshot comes out! They announced it back in February, and now it's almost here!
2. I loved the tribute that Waitress on Broadway did last night to honor one of their original cast members, who passed away from Covid. It definitely made me cry.
3. I need to get the app on my phone to show my vaccine proof.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I found out that there is a new walk-in vaccine centre that's closer, so maybe I could go to that one to get my second dose instead.
2. But the other vaccine centre is open later than that one. I guess I'll decide tomorrow.
3. I keep worrying about the fact that I need to get it done, but I'm also worried about having to go out of the house, as I barely go anywhere these days. I need to get myself in a good place mentally/emotionally.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. We might go for a walk up to the bakery up the road, and then walk around the park near there. The dog just has to settle a bit after eating his breakfast.
2. I need to shower and wash my hair today. I'll try to do that when I get back from the walk.
3. It's Father's Day and we're having a Zoom dinner with my boyfriend's family. We've done it before, but I hope it's not awkward or anything.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 12:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I got the second dose of my vaccine this afternoon, and my arm feels sore, but I don't think it's any worse than it was the first time. I'll try and use it normally, and hopefully it'll go away in a couple of days.
2. I may need to take a few days break from Bad Girls. They show an episode every weeknight on the Drama channel, but because I've been watching on demand, I'm a few episodes ahead,and I'm going to run out of episodes to watch soon, because the next series won't be added to UKTV Play until they've started showing it on TV.
3. I did my eye make-up earlier, and I need to remember to take it off before I go to sleep.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I think I’m going to drive back home to see my family for the holiday. my mom will be grateful.
2. I can’t find my deodorant anywhere and I’m sick of buying stuff to replace the things I lose only for them to show up again immediately. why am I so forgetful?
3. I need to see a dentist about my tooth.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My work day is looking pretty good. I might bring some craft supplies into my office to have a play around, make the most of the downtime.
2. It’s pretty early but I might also make a cup of tea.
3. I need to call the mechanic today about a quote on my car but I hate making phone calls.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I kind of want to watch Bad Girls, but I feel like I should take a few days' break because it gets pretty intense sometimes.
2. I've never really liked watching the news, and I dislike it even more these days - everything in the news is so miserable.
3. I'd better finish my drink and make sure I don't forget about it.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Ugh, I let the laundry pile up and it’s going to take me quite a few loads to get through all of it.
2. My nose is so crusty and dry, it’s such a bother.
3. My boyfriend never checks the dates on meat he buys and the turkey mince he got goes out today. I hope it’s still alright by the time we eat it for dinner.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. What is this man on the TV rambling on about?
2. I should go to bed soon.
3. The weather forecast said we're going to have some nice sunny days this week.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I really hope our restrictions are loosened in a couple of weeks, at least so I can go see some friends who live further away.
2. My coworker has been quite unresponsive today, but I think she’s getting her head stuck into a larger issue we’ve been having.
3. I never ended up bringing some craft stuff into my office, I got busy!
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I’ve been so uninspired lately. I don’t know what to do about it.
2. I can’t believe how hot it is today. it’s like 102 degrees.
3. My laptop is having some issues, I think I need to clean up the storage disk.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next>>
You're at 28 of 39 pages.