Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I got caught in the rain while I was walking downtown today. It wasn't even raining at all when I left my apartment.
2. I emailed Alex to tell her that I got my job back again. She's happy for me and I hope we can see each other sometime soon, but she's really busy right now.
3. I hope the thing I want to wear to Hadestown comes in the mail soon.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to go to bed soon.
2. My arm is still feeling a little bit sore at times.
3. I hope it will be nice enough to sit out in the garden tomorrow afternoon, if the neighbours aren't being too noisy.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I’ll be fully vaccinated in a month!
2. The day went so quickly. I have a couple meetings later in the day and then I’m done. I’m behind writing letters to some friends so hopefully I can catch up on that today.
3. I talked to a work friend about Switch today and it inspired me to get a new game.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Wedding planning is starting to slowly fall back into place, I am so thankful for that.
2. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and then I have three days off. I need it, I have not stopped in weeks for a break.
3. I hope I have lost some weight by tonight's weigh in!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I hope I can see some friends soon.
2. The hand cream I got recently is really nice and makes my hands really soft.
3. I'll have to shower tonight.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to finish my hot chocolate, finish posting on here, and then go to bed.
2. I hope the weather is nice enough to sit outside again tomorrow.
3. I kind of feel like I've forgotten something, but I don't know what it is.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I honestly don't have a whole lot on my mind right now.
2. I was glad to get some errands and chores done this afternoon.
3. I need to download the new Sims update!
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The Come From Away proshot comes out the day after tomorrow! So soon!
2. I should decide what to make for dinner
3. I got a book from the library I've been wanting to read for a long time
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I want to say I can’t believe the new sims update is already broken, but actually I can. One step forward, two steps back. I am looking forward to seeing what other updates we’ll be getting soon.
2. It’s really windy today. I wonder if a storm is coming.
3. My eyes and nose are so itchy but I’ve been taking my allergy meds less because they’ve been causing a lot of unwanted side effects.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I started a new job today. it was kinda nerve wracking but overall I think it went well. the people are really nice.
2. I’m kinda spent, might order some dinner to treat myself for today.
3. I need to charge my phone.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I wanted to sit in the garden this afternoon, because it was really lovely weather, but my neighbours were outside, being loud, and shouting to each other over the fences. I think it's going to rain tomorrow too, so I might not get any opportunity to sit outside.
2. There was some loud noise in my friend's apartment block earlier this evening, and it caused a lot of disturbance - my friend said the police were even called round to investigate the source of the sound, and it didn't stop until 1AM.
3. I just watched a Bad Girls bloopers video and now I want to watch an episode.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:02 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. This is the first time my husband and I have stayed at my family's beach villa without anyone else here. I'm so used to being here with my parents, grandparents, etc., but it's also really nice having the entire place to ourselves.
2. I can't wait to try out that new Lowcountry restaurant on Thursday.
3. My shorts got drenched by a big wave while walking in the surf this evening so I need to remember to do a load of laundry tomorrow morning.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I missed an episode of The Ruth Rendell Mysteries, and for some reason I can't find it on demand either. I checked the TV listings and it isn't being repeated at the weekend with the others, so that's kind of annoying. Maybe it will be available on demand at a later date.
2. I should watch a Bad Girls episode before bed - I've had a few days' break.
3. I managed to sit outside for a little while today before it rained. As much as I love the sunshine though, I think we do need some rain.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I’m very tired.
2. I keep getting all these Instagram followers that are bots trying to sell you cheap bootleg stuff, it’s really annoying.
3. today was a good day though.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I had an extremely eventful walk this afternoon. It's crazy how much stuff happened, haha.
2. My boyfriend got cash out today so we can try this cash-only Chinese place up the road for dinner.
3. My tummy feels weird, I might have a snack.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Next>>
You're at 29 of 39 pages.