Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can't believe the Come From Away proshot is officially out as of today! It's my absolute favorite musical and really means a lot to me, so I'm so grateful that more people will be able to see it now.
2. I might put some cookie dough in the oven soon.
3. I really wish I could've gone to the Come From Away concert in DC tonight.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm so tired, but I want to watch my Bad Girls episode, and I need to take this make-up off.
2. There's talk of a possible lockdown in October. I would be kind of upset if that happened, since I was looking forward to getting out and about a bit more, now that I'm fully vaccinated.
3. My dad got the next week off work, so I'm not sure if we might go on some little outings, though I'd rather not go too far afield.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to get up and refresh my remote desktop as my laptop won't connect to it.
2. I was going to make a risotto for dinner but we had a late lunch so I really don't think we need a big dinner.
3. I might get up and start preparing this cake I want to bake. I'll also prepare some dog treats with the blueberries I got today.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I don't really want to do much tomorrow. I just want to sit on the beach, maybe do some sudoku puzzles, and try to not think about how busy I'll be next week.
2. I got a mosquito bite on the top of my foot and it was driving me crazy earlier but I put some anti itch cream on it and it's really helping.
3. I'm so tired.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The song I'm listening to is pretty, but I'm not sure why it's 16 minutes long haha.
2. I should check the TV guide because there are some things I want to watch tomorrow.
3. I want to watch the Wexford episode, and then read the original book, and I wonder if I can do that in one sitting or if it will take a few days to finish.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 01:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I got some strawberry lime Rekorderlig ciders at the shops yesterday. They're really nice and refreshing.
2. The dog does this thing where his lower jaw shakes, when he's excited or sometimes when he's wanting attention, it's so cute.
3. We might go for a walk soon, maybe up at the dog park.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 09:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I signed up to volunteer at a women’s shelter which I’m really looking forward to.
2. I’m glad to have good working hours at my new job so I still have time to focus on other things that I’m really passionate about.
3. I ordered Chinese food for dinner.
peachesxoxo

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I should contact my friend about her plans for a bonfire and wine this weekend
2. I need to go get some basic groceries
3. I wonder what my family are up to today
“You just watch a season of Girls and do the opposite of what they do.”

“There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” Sarah Kay

The Name Is Peaches
Surfer, Environmentalist
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The day totally got away from me and I only just got a load of laundry on.
2. I’m dreading my upcoming dentist appointment. I feel like a lot will need to be done and it’ll be super expensive, not to mention the pain.
3. I can’t forget that I’m dropping my car at the mechanics on Wednesday morning. I better make sure my coworker knows I’ll be a little late for work.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to get some quarters soon so I can do laundry
2. We need to figure out where we're going to eat in NYC
3. It's hard to believe yesterday was the 20th anniversary of 9/11
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
peachesxoxo

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I am glad that I prepped my food for the week, it is so much easier to reheat rather than spend time cooking on a tight schedule
2. I wonder who called me on a private number
3. I might jump in the pool for a while
“You just watch a season of Girls and do the opposite of what they do.”

“There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” Sarah Kay

The Name Is Peaches
Surfer, Environmentalist
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2021 11:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm tired.
2. I wonder what to do tomorrow.
3. I need to put my book back on the shelf.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. What a long day. I can't wait to go to bed once my sleep pants are done in the dryer.
2. I got some really neat photos this morning.
3. I can't wait to pick up our birds from boarding tomorrow! I've missed them while we were away.
- Kelly -
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I need to spend my days doing more stuff so I sleep better. when I sit around doing nothing all day I end up with insomnia.
2. I need to wash the dishes before I go back to bed.
3. I don’t have much else on my mind.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I have so much to do this afternoon.
2. My fifth anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up and likely may be spent in lockdown. I wrote down some ideas of how we could celebrate it, because it’s kind of a big one.
3. We’re supposed to RSVP to my in-laws’ wedding but I don’t see the point honestly. We’re not going to be able to go.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next>>
You're at 30 of 39 pages.