Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2021 04:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It's the weekend!
2. I talked to my friend and I think we're gonna go for a walk one afternoon this week. Hopefully the weather is nice, we'll have to pick the right day and cross our fingers.
3. We should go get dinner soon. I think we're getting pizza.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2021 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I kind of want to try and go to the shops tomorrow because there are some things I have to pick up. I hope it isn't too busy, though it usually is, on a weekend. I kind of wish I'd gone this afternoon instead.
2. I cut my nails earlier and painted them a delicate pink colour. They'd grown really long, it was doing my head in.
3. Rosie told me earlier that there's been a problem getting hold of her ink cartridges, which is why she hasn't got around to writing, and she said if she hasn't got the ink cartridges by the time her week off work comes around, she'll write some letters by hand instead. I kind of want to write some letters, but there isn't much to say in letters at the moment.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2021 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can't believe I'm gonna be in NYC in a week and seeing Hadestown in a week from tomorrow! I've been waiting for this trip for so long cause it got postponed due to Covid, and now it's so soon!
2. I'm so frustrated at the interface of the website to put in my hours for work. It's really non-intuitive to me so I haven't been able to put in my times, and until I do that I can't get paid. I'm gonna have to send my supervisor an email to see if she can explain it. She showed me on her own account this afternoon, but the interface for mine seems to be different. I just hope it's enough time for me to get paid before my trip next weekend.
3. I should text my aunt to wish her a happy birthday.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2021 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It feels so nice to finally have some time to relax, now that that big move is behind us. Everything went so smoothly.
2. I wonder if it'll get cold enough to turn on the heat tonight.
2. I am so happy with all of this. I love the house, I love the area, and I love living near family again.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. We’re going out today beyond a 5km radius of our house for the first time in months! We’re going to pick up some lunch and eat in a park, and maybe check out an Asian supermarket.
2. I did a deep conditioning treatment on my hair and it feels really soft.
3. My doctor gave me this weird oil treatment that I have to put up my nose to treat my daily nosebleeds. It’s kinda bizarre but it’s helping a lot after just a few days!
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I found out that during the lockdown, the book club I used to go to formed a WhatsApp group to stay connected. I didn't know anything about this since I don't use WhatsApp. I decided to send an email to the lady in charge, to ask if book club meetings have commenced again in person, or if there's any possibility of that happening any time soon. I hope she'll let me know.
2. I changed my mind about going to the shops since Saturday was probably going to be the busiest day. Maybe I could go on a weekday instead, but preferably not a market day, because the town centre is always hectic when the market is on.
3. I really want to go to WHSmiths before they close down, to see if I can hold of any cheap buys for colouring or penpalling.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'd like to spend a day at the beach in Fairport Harbor sometime soon, before the weather starts to get cold.
2. I think we'll have to get an umbrella for the back patio. All of the trees are far enough in the back of the yard that they don't provide any shade near the house.
3. My husband asked me where I'd like to go hiking later this week and I can't decide, there are like 40+ different trails within 20 minutes of our new house. I love it.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I hope I get more information on Tuesday about Horizon House.
2. I'm not looking forward to staying with my friend. He's only after one thing + he lives in a very dangerous area.
3. I'm so glad CJ and I are on a good page again.
Carpe Diem *
Kellz *
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My NYC trip is coming up really soon! I leave on Thursday!
2. I loved watching the videos from West End Live yesterday and today.
3. I'm gonna need to pick up a few things at the store on Tuesday.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I had a really good day yesterday. I hope we’re able to go out a bit more like that.
2. My second dose of the vaccine is coming up in a couple weeks.
3. My feet are so sore. I think I need to soak them.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can still taste the chocolate orange cake I had after dinner haha.
2. I might try to go to the shops tomorrow, or I might go with my mum on Tuesday, if she needs to go.
3. I'll watch the next Bad Girls episode tomorrow.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I moved into a new place and it’s been really good so far. it’s really good for me to have roommates to talk to and hang out with.
2. I need to charge my phone.
3. it’s really hot in my bedroom.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It’s super cold! What happened to spring?
2. I’m expecting the dog’s new harness to be delivered today so I keep checking the front door whenever I hear a noise haha.
3. It’s been raining all morning so the dog hasn’t had a walk yet. Hopefully we can go soon.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm so excited for my upcoming NYC trip!
2. I'm really glad they announced the new Anastasia tour cast, and especially that an actress of color will be playing the lead role! I would love to see it!
3. I hope my hours at work will go through now that I'm in the online payment system.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. No mail today. I’m expecting a few packages and letters and I’ve been so bored at home I’m just waiting and waiting for them to come.
2. It must be nearly lunch time. I’ll have the last of the pasta bake and a cuppa to try warm up. It’s freezing.
3. I really hope the state government’s plan to reopen goes to plan so I can get my car registered. I think I’ll regain a lot of independence.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next>>
You're at 32 of 39 pages.