Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'd better get some sleep soon.
2. I just watched another Bad Girls episode, I didn't know if I'd stick with it since my favourite characters have just left, but there are still some characters I'm interested in. One of the new prisoners officers is attractive, but I also have a feeling there's something dodgy about him.
3. I think the new series of The Great British Bake Off starts tomorrow.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I might have to change my bandages on my hand and see how my stitches are going.
2. I am slightly nervous about tomorrows Covid vaccination (not the needle itself, just how I feel about the whole situation)
3. I am ridiculously tired as I didn't get much sleep.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Lunch was really good. Time to make a cup of tea so I can try warm up. I should have brought the portable heater into my home office but it’s nearly the end of the day now, I’ll survive until I’ve finished work so I can go out into the living room and use the heater out there.
2. The dog is sleeping next to me and he’s just too cute.
3. I need to write a letter to my friend who I’ve kept waiting.
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I miss my friend Simon so much. I haven’t seen them in almost two years it’s driving me crazy. but their parents have serious health conditions and they don’t want to risk picking up covid when they could take it back to their parents.
2. I burnt my fingers on the oven when I was cooking and they’re really sore.
3. maybe I’ll watch a movie before I go to sleep.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I have this meeting with my manager in a few minutes and I suspect it’s going to turn into somewhat of an argument about this work issue, so I’m dreading it.
2. I have so many issues with my feet right now.
3. I need to meal plan this afternoon.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I should probably do the housework once I get home tonight from work.
2. I should also get some decent sleep tonight before getting my covid vaccine tomorrow morning.
3. I need to get into more gardening once the weather is a little better.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. We've only been in this new house for like 5 days, and it's already starting to really feel like home. I think part of it is because the entire upstairs reminds me of one of my Granny and Granddad's previous houses, with the loft overlooking the living room and the secluded bedrooms at either end of the hall.
2. I need to run to the farm supply store tomorrow for a new bag of bird seed.
3. The right side of my middle back has sporadically been going numb the past few days, and I don't know for sure what's causing it, but I suspect it has something to do with spending a total of 18 hours in the car between last Sunday and Wednesday, plus all the lifting and bending of packing/unpacking.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:00 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. The council is redoing the old playground and adding a bunch of gym equipment at the park up the road. I hope it opens soon.
2. I seriously can’t get over how cold it’s been. It feels like winter.
3. I need to give some proper thought to how we’re going to celebrate our big anniversary. I wanna put together a care package so hopefully I can get stuff for it in the lockdown.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I enjoyed my little trip to the shops this afternoon, even though half of the things I bought, I didn't really need.
2. I really would have liked to get hold of some more WHSmiths colouring pencils before they closed down, but when I went, they didn't have the ones I wanted :(
3. While I enjoyed my little outing, it sort of bugged me that there were a few people wandering around without masks and coughing.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Come From Away reopens on Broadway tonight! I can't go in person sadly, but I'll be watching the proshot at the same time...
2. I'm looking forward to seeing one of my good friends from high school on Friday. She moved to New Jersey several years ago and we haven't seen each other in a long time, but we're gonna meet for dinner on Friday, since I'll be in staying in Jersey City for my NYC trip.
3. Speaking of that trip, I should think about packing.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I got an email from Beverley to say that the book club only started meeting up again last month, so I've only missed one meeting, and the next one is this Friday. I'm so excited to see everyone again.
2. I should go to the Pound Bakery more often - the pizza I got from there today was delicious.
3. I need to take this make-up off.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 03:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'll probably just come straight home tomorrow. I was sort of planning on running some errands on the way home, but I don't want to be out in the torrential rain we're forecasted to be getting.
2. I think I might need to reprogram the thermostat.
3. I completely disassembled the dishwasher innards to scrub and sanitize it all, then put it back together. Maybe I'm too much of a clean-freak germophobe but I've never had a used dishwasher before and it kind of grosses me out because you never know if the previous residents took good care of the appliances.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I asked Beverley if we need to bring any refreshments to the book club meeting, but she says there will be tea and coffee available as usual, so I'll just bring myself and a few books.
2. I tried one of the new hair products that I bought yesterday, and it's made my hair smell of banana milkshake haha.
3. I should eat the baguette that I got from the bakery yesterday.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I can't believe that I leave for NYC tomorrow! I've been waiting for this trip for so long cause it had to get rescheduled from last year due to the pandemic.
2. I wish I had known how late my parents were going to be in getting here, and I would've signed up for the local theatre's virtual trivia night.
3. Despite my excitement for the trip, I haven't packed anything yet. I should probably do that.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It’s been such an eventful couple of weeks, and then we get an earthquake yesterday?! It was unbelievable. I wasn’t even sure what was happening at first and everyone I spoke to thought it was something else because they’re super uncommon here. It was the last thing anyone was expecting. I’ve never experienced anything like it, and I probably never will. We’re supposed to be on alert for aftershocks and I did feel one, but I don’t think they’ll be as strong as the main quake. I think it’s on record as one of the strongest earthquakes in Australia.
2. It’s a long weekend! I just have to get through work today.
3. My boyfriend is home today. I always love having him here. It makes working more bearable.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next>>
You're at 33 of 45 pages.