Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My brother and sister-in-law's second kid was born late last night! They opted for the gender to be a surprise, and this baby is another boy. I'm planning on making white bean and vegetable soup sometime next week and delivering it to their house for dinner, since I'm sure they'll be exhausted with a newborn and a toddler.
2. I need to decide on a new doctor really soon, like hopefully by tomorrow. I already have a list of a few possibilities. It's been about one week since I did something to really screw up my back and it's not getting any better.
3. The weather is starting to get cool enough to have the heat turned on.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I feel kinda nauseated for some reason. I think I’m just anxious.
2. I should make a cup of tea.
3. I was planning on doing some training with a coworker today but another coworker has logged off sick and I think I’d prefer to use the time catching up on our backlog of tasks.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I've sorted out the books I'm going to take with me tomorrow, and made sure to put my library card in my purse.
2. I realised earlier that tomorrow will be the first time I've attended a book club meeting for almost 2 years! That's crazy. The book club stopped meeting even before Covid hit. In November 2019, my local library sadly suffered severe flood damage, and we weren't able to find another suitable meeting location. I feel like I've been talking about it for days now, but tomorrow will be my first time interacting in a group or having social contact with anyone other than my family for more than 18 months, and it feels like a big deal.
3. I would kind of like to have a trip into town after the meeting finishes, but Friday is a market day, so it will probably be busy. It's also a shame that I won't be able to go and visit my grandma after the meeting, like I used to.
KMP x
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm so excited to spend the weekend in NYC!
2. It rained so hard today on the drive. We had to pull over a couple times and wait for it to let up.
3. I need to take a shower and go to bed.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. None of the channels that broadcast Indians games are on Sling TV, or able to be picked up by our over-the-air TV antenna. So I signed up for MLB.TV to stream it online, but I have to use a VPN because of the local MLB blackout restrictions, which is so dumb. But at least I can watch the games now.
2. I can't wait to get this rug I ordered online. It's going to look great in the kitchen.
3. I would have ordered that cabinet a week ago if I knew the shipping time was going to be 4 days shorter than expected. I tried planning it around when my husband is off work and home from flying, because it's too heavy for me to move alone. Normally I'd call my brother to help me move it since he lives like 7 minutes away, but him and his wife just got home from the hospital with their newborn so I don't want to bother him. So it'll have to sit on our front porch til Monday haha.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I had a really fun day in NYC. I think my favorite thing was visiting the 9/11 museum and especially getting to hear a recording of YPC that's on display there.
2. It was great getting to catch up with a good friend from high school tonight, who I haven't seen in several years. She also even asked me to be in her wedding in July!
3. I can't believe I finally see Hadestown tomorrow!! It got postponed a year and a half cause of Covid so I've been waiting for ages!
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It was great to go to the book club meeting today and see everyone again.
2. I think I'm going to write some letters this weekend.
3. I'm tired, I'll have to go to bed soon.
KMP x
thelegendlupin

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2021 12:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm dreading my mother coming back home because I know I'll have to stop creating as soon as I start.

2. Love is overwhelming, especially when you don't know if it's in your head or not. Sometimes (most of the time), I feel like I'm going mad and as if I'm merely reading too much into something because I want so badly for it to be real.

3. I'm beyond ecstatic that Dad No. 2 was about to hang my chandelier yesterday. I don't think I've ever been happier with a purchase, and I know that, because my room is my sanctuary, I need to spend extra time creating a special space.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2021 02:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I hope all I'm doing right now isn't just for nothing.
2. I can't wait to get paid next week so i can get a few things from the Goodwill.
3. Some people are just not worth wasting your energy on.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:23 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I bought some lavender shower steamers at the grocery store yesterday and I'm going to try them out this evening.
2. There's an autumn arts and crafts fair on the town square a few weekends from now. My husband and I both love those sorts of things but unfortunately he might be on-call or flying that day, so I'm going to see if my mom wants to go with me.
3. I want a cup of tea, but it'll have to be one of my decaf types that I have, because it's already late afternoon and I need to go to bed a little bit earlier tonight.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2021 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I finally got to see Hadestown today after waiting for so long and omg it was so incredible! Definitely an experience I'll never forget! I cried so much...
2. I hope they have the Hadestown window card at the store I'm gonna go to tomorrow, cause they were sold out of them at the theatre.
3. I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the cast board.
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2021 12:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I feel as though my friend has been kind of distant and not very talkative lately. He says it's because we're not in lockdown anymore, and he's busier and a little bit more social. But it's bothering me.
2. I should take my letters to the postbox tomorrow.
3. I need to start the book that Beverley chose for the book club to read this month.
KMP x
badomen

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. my diet has been horrible since I moved, I really need to eat more fruit and vegetables and less takeout.
2. this dog next door won’t shut up. it has been barking for hours now.
3. I have a feeling tomorrow will be busy.
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I was able to get the Hadestown window card at the store I went to today, but I was also hoping to get a Come From Away one, which they unfortunately didn't have.
2. I'm sad today was my last day in NYC.
3. I'm glad I got to stop by the Come From Away theatre and take some pictures. I really wish I could actually see the show on Broadway though...
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Sep 2021 10:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. There's no post on Sundays, but I took two letters to the postbox across the road, and they should be collected with the first post tomorrow.
2. I'm not sure it was a good idea to drink Pepsi at this time of night haha.
3. I have another letter that I'm mailing internationally, so I'm hoping to take it to the post office tomorrow, or Tuesday.
KMP x
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next>>
You're at 34 of 50 pages.